Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:14 pm

"My identity is revealed to the public for the most part, I just don't want people to see my company as anything but pacifistic." Jane shrugged. "But anyways, I'm going to try and receive some Fullum bodies, maybe give us an idea of what they're weak to. In the mean time, we should make an outline of this suit."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:16 pm

"James brought back bodies on a previous mission." Tony said. "They're weak like humans are just much tougher to bring down."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:19 pm

"Look, what I'm hoping to produce is something like a device that can take in the energy I exert, refract it and project it, strengthening it in the process enough to bring down a group of these guys." Jane said. "Can the great Tony Stark do that?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:22 pm

"Yes, I'm already thinking about it." Tony said taking out his smart pad.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:25 pm

"I knew I could count on you?" Jane rubbed Tony's shoulder and smiled, then took off her coat, proud to sport her Intangible costume.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Tony arched his eyebrow looking her over. "Been awhile since I've seen you in that."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Venom551 wrote:
"Our communications are down, and these guys have changed some things, we need you to radio back to command." A Marine said.

"What's the message?" Keith asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:31 pm

"The Fullum are now using energy based weapons, attack walkers, and other conventional weapons, they've changed tactics greatly and are operating like a coordinated military force." The Marine said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:34 pm

"It's been a while since anyone has seen me in this." Jane said. "Even James."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:36 pm

"Oh really now?" Tony said. "Surprising, cause every time you were in it James' eyes were glued to you." Tony said finishing the designs.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 pm

"Message relayed" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:26 pm

"Good now let's get the hell outta here." The Marine said as a a few Fullum Wraith fighters flew over head.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:29 pm

"Get going" Keith said "I'll keep ya covered."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:35 pm

The Marine nodded and they drove off heading to the defensive line.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Keith covered thier retreat waiting till they were clear before falling back
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:45 pm

The Fullum were advancing with Goliath and Stalker mechs and Fullum Dropships were deploying Hybrids in large groups to attack the Marines.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Kieth kept fring at the fullum
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Hybrids fired their energy rifles at Keith.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Keith's suit protected himfrom getting hurt badly by the lasers but knocked him down
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 pm

The Hybrids moved in closer firing at him as Pure Fullum charged past heading to attack the main lines.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Keith fired on them moving back
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:25 pm

James was on the front lines, leading as he blasted Pure and Hybrid Fullum alike down, the Marines from the Special Corps and the 1st Marine Division were firing on the incoming attackers with armored support and artillery strikes raining down.

In the sky above F-22s from the Special Corps and Air Force were dog fighting with Wraiths and trying to bring down Fullum Dropships.

A Hybrid jumped onto Keith's back tackling him into the mud.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 am

prydeman wrote:
Jill moaned getting close.

Arthur smirked snaking his tongue inside of her striking her spot.

Venom551 wrote:
Chris smirked and groaned slapping her ass hard, fucking her through her climax.

"You're a monster", Erica panted straightening her back a bit, putting her hands up higher on the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:53 am

"You're monster." Chris grinned fucking her relentlessly gripping her hips.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:04 am

"My big, strong monster", Erica nodded moaning loudly smirking pushing back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next