Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:10 am

"Yeah, I want to fight the Fullum." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 am

James smirked. "Oh am I supposed to embarrassed that blonde knock out worries about me?" He said putting his helmet on.

"I see." Tony said. "I'll be right there."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:40 am

Jane hung up and walked into Mikey's room. "Mikey, Diana is coming in a few minutes to babysit you, but I've got to run. Can I trust you to stay home alone for ten minutes? "
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:41 am

"Mhm." Mikey said looking back. "I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:44 am

"Not at all" Keith said "Wish I had a women waiting for me back home besides my sister and mother. "
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 am

"I'm sure you'll find a gal." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:48 am

"Okay, don't set anything on fire and if you do, call 911!" Jane said, stepping out the door. "Love you!" She shut the door and hurried tk her car, later pulling up to her office.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:49 am

Tony was waiting outside her office.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:52 am

Jane pulled up and handed her keys to the valet. "Thanks fof meeting me here on such short notice. " She said. "I want to get some serious work done."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 am

"Right, what did you have in mind?" Tony asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 am

"Someday" Keith said "Are your men ready?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 am

"Yeah." James said. "Looks like the forward observers are already getting enemy contact."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:07 am

"I had a couple ideas." She said flipping through her sketchbook. "Like a gauntlet that refracts the energy I emit into puncturing beams. I want to be on the frontlines."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 am

"Then what are we standing around here for" Keith said "we should be up there with them."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 am

James shook his head. "They're falling back, we gotta cover em."

Tony nodded. "I see." He said looking at the designs. "I think we can make these."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:01 am

"Not a problem" Keith said moving to back them up
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:04 am

James nodded watching him go as he prepared the Marines on the main line.

The forward observers were driving back in their humvees firing back at the Fullum.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:26 am

Keith fired on the fullum as he closed in on the forward observers
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 am

They signaled to Keith move in to them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:39 am

Keith moved in firing on the Fullum
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 am

"Our communications are down, and these guys have changed some things, we need you to radio back to command." A Marine said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Venom551 wrote:
James shook his head. "They're falling back, we gotta cover em."

Tony nodded. "I see." He said looking at the designs. "I think we can make these."

"Should be easy." Jane said. "Blank matter is an extremely... flexible form of matter, and it's comparable to light in its duality, meaning it has the properties of matter and a wave. If that's true, we should be able to magnify or intensify its power by refraction." She ranted. "Let's go inside, though, it's freezing out here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Tony nodded opening the door and holding it. "I could design you a suit, for added protection...those Fullum are very nasty."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:03 pm

"Oh, that'd be perfect." Jane said walking into the lab where there were many scientists hard at work. "You're all off for the day!" She announced. "Merry Christmas, just pick up where you left off tomorrow." Jane waited for them all to leave, then turned to Tony. "I want this to be strictly between us two."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Tony nodded. "Don't want to be recognized?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next