Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:28 pm

"What'd you find?" Jane asked.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:28 pm

"Lots." James smiled setting a large stack down on the counter.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Jane smiled, taking out her credit card. "Just say when. I think my fifth power is super-swiping abilities."

--

Frostbite walked to Obelisk's quarters. "News update? Word has it something's going on on that island you mentioned."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:32 pm

"No I got it." James smiled paying for the comics.

-----

"The Fullum have attacked it." Obelisk said. "Totally overwhelming the US and British military forces there."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:33 pm

"That's a bad thing.. or..?" Frostbite said, a bit caught between sides.

--

Jane shrugged. "Next time I'll only bring Mikey."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:35 pm

"Why?" James asked taking the bag. "I can't pay for things?"

----

"Not good or bad, I just want to know why they've committed such a huge force to taking the island." Obelisk said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 pm

"I like paying for stuff." Jane said. "Besides, I don't get our boy nearly enough presents as I should."

--

"Are we going to do anything about it?" Frostbite asked. "Wait, didn't you know this would happen?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 pm

"I like paying for stuff." Jane said. "Besides, I don't get our boy nearly enough presents as I should."

--

"Are we going to do anything about it?" Frostbite asked. "Wait, didn't you know this would happen?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:40 pm

James smiled. "He's our boy, we should both pay."

-----

"I knew they would attack, but I do not know why." Obelisk said. "Their purpose there will be revealed after they secure the island."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:45 pm

"What do these guys look like?" Frostbite asked. "Would it be possible to send in a double-agent?"

--

Jane kissed James on the cheek and took the comics after having paid.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Obelisk activated a screen showing a Fullum warrior. "Yeah I don't think you will fit in."

---

James headed out with Mikey, walking out to the car.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:52 pm

"I didn't mean me, are you kidding? Me surrounded by 100 inter-dimensional warriors." Frostbite said. "A pie like me would get eaten up in ten minutes." She smiled jokingly.

--

Jane walked behind them, sort of floating. "How's work going, honey? I feel like I haven't asked in a long time."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:59 pm

"Well we have no way of getting a double agent in there." Obelisk said.

----

"It's going like usual." James said opening the car door for Mikey who hopped in.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:05 pm

"Always the talkative one, aren't you honey." Jane said getting in too.

--

"Yeah.. if only there was like a.. telepathic shape shifter on our side." Frostbite said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:08 pm

James chuckled getting in. "Well I'm not really allowed to get into great detail about what I do."

-----

Obelisk sat back. "We have satellite and thermal imaging to use"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:10 pm

"How smart are these guys?" Frostbite asked, splaying herself onto his bed.

--

"Right, right." Jane said. "Confidential.."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:14 pm

"I'm not sure." Obelisk said. "It would seem they are controlled by some sort of Hive Mind."

----

"Yeah." James said pulling up to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:15 pm

"Translation?" Frostbite asked, half-smiling.

--

"Well, maybe my meeting with Tony will be confidential too..." Jane smirked to herself.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:18 pm

"Oh will it now?" James asked getting out with Mikey.

----

"One superorganism is controlling the Fullum telepathically." Obelisk said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:20 pm

"We'll see." Jane smiled getting out.

--

"I see." Frostbite said. "So we could technically hack into this superorganism's brain, or whatever these things have, and control them all."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 pm

"I highly doubt that." Obelisk said. "This organism has to be an incredibly powerful telepath to control the huge amount of Fullum and it also took over Iron Crest."

----

"Mhm." James said shutting the door. "We will."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 pm

"Maybe we can't match its telepathic ability, but what if we control it using some sort of machine?" Frostbite asked.

--

Jane walked inside and right up to her bedroom to get dressed for her meeting which would take place in about an hour.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:27 pm

"We'd first have to locate it." Obelisk said. "It may not even be on Earth."

----

James headed in with Mikey. He went into their room to shave.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Jane had just turned on the shower and begun stripping down. "Hey, knock first!" She giggled.

--

"We're HYDRA. We can do interdimensional stuff, can't we?" Frostbite said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:39 pm

James smirked peeking his head into the shower. "Oh sorry is this a bad time?"

----

"Possibly, but if we can just sever connection in some way, we may not have to." Obelisk said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next