Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:19 am

"I can get us through that easily" Peter smiled tossing his bag in the trunk then putting her's in.

Jill blushed a bit as the waiter set thier desserts down.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:22 am

Arthur smiled at her blushing and watched the waiter put their desserts down.

Erica smiled heading down the row of different articles again.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:28 am

"Wow, that looks good" Jill smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:32 am

"I've heard they do desserts better than anything else here"; Arthur smiled taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:35 am

"A smile." Eve said. "Pretty friendly for an acquaintance."

Jane shook Otto's hand. "I wish your country prosperity."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:51 am

"Don't get used to it" Peter said taking off for the airport

"I can see why" Jill said taking a bite "This is heavenly."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:53 am

"It sure is", Arthur smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 am

Jill licked the plate wishing she had more.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:07 am

Arthur smiled and smirked a little watching her and offered her a bite from his piece.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:32 am

Jill smiled taking a bite
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:02 pm

"Thank you." Otto smiled shaking her hand. "I'm sure you clean energy source will help bring that to Latveria and to your company."

Chris smiled walking along with her. "Hmm, I think you'd look good in that."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:29 pm

"Is that so?", Erica said bringing it up close, looking at it. "Alright! I'll take your advice", she winked.

Arthur smiled. "You really like your tiramasu"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:15 am

Once at the airport, Eve opened her bag, revealing all arcane paraphernalia. "Think you can skip this through security?" She asked Peter.

Jane took Mikey's hand and walked back to the elevator. "I can't believe that all worked out.." She whispered. "I almost missed this meeting."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:58 am

"Well Latveria seems to be in no place to say to no. They need energy and the UN is pulling the strings on their government." Mikey said walking with her. "I'm just afraid the UN may push too hard on Latveria."

Chris smirked a little at her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:47 am

Jane looked down at Mikey, stepping into the elevator. "You're too smart to be a little kid." She said. "Now that I'm on the topic of business, I have to remember to call Tony Stark later." She began to type into her phone.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:56 am

Mikey shrugged. "I watch a lot of news." He said getting onto the elevator.

Otto sat in the back of the UN limo as it drove to the Special Corps base for his protection until he would leave for Latveria.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:22 am

Jane walked with Mikey back to the front, where they pulled up her car. "Let's see if your dad's home and if he wants in on our comic journey." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:27 am

"Okay." Mikey smiled.

James was watching the news about Latveria joining the United Nations, European Union, and NATO. "Heh...looks like Latveria is becoming a nice little country finally."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 am

Jane pulled up to the mansion and walked inside. "James, are you home?" She called.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 am

"Yeah! In here!" James called back.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:39 am

Jane walked into the living room and watched James watch TV. "Hi honey. Mikey and I are about to the bookstore. Want to come?'
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:48 am

James looked back. "Yeah sure, I just heard they announced Latveria's purchase of your generators and they've become a member of the UN." He smiled getting up.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:50 am

"Wow.. word gets around fast here." Jane said. "Speaking of business, I have a meeting to arrange with Tony Stark. I'll be one minute." She said, dialing Stark's number on her phone.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 am

"Okay." James said.

"Tony Stark's office." His assistant said answering.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 am

"Jane Speckler, Speckler Energy. Mr. Stark is expecting my call, I believe." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next