Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:40 am

(Haha yeah)

Mikey got in and sat back buckling up.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:45 am

Jane pulled out and headed to her building. Upon arriving, she pulled up to the front and handed the keys to the doorman. She noted the UN convoy outside. "Hm.. Let's go inside." She said, walking into the lobby.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:46 am

Mikey nodded heading inside with her.

Otto Furst got out of the limo with a few guards heading inside.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:49 am

Jane stepped inside and gasped as she saw Otto Furst getting out of his limo. "Oh, shit! I forgot about my meeting!" She looked to Mikey. "Excuse my language.." Jane looked to the woman at the front desk. "Frita, just stall Mr. Furst as long as you can and then send him up to the penthouse conference room." Jane took Mikey's hand. "I'm sorry honey, you might have to sit in my office for a while.. I have to go change." She stepped inside the elevator with Mikey and clicked the 30th floor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:55 am

Mikey nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:59 am

intangible wrote:
"I thought we were partners." Eve stepped out of his way. "If not friends."

"That's true.. we'll see if I can get a Charger frame coated in this bulletproof material." Jane said. "Anyway, this is what my company is up to researching right now, if you're curious about what I do, honey. In fact.. we should stop by my office. I think you'd find it interesting."

"Partnerships end" Peter said "this one should've ended along time ago. You don't really have any respect for me. You summon me whenever you feel like it regardless of what I'm doing, invade my privacy, never listen to what I tell you and always expect me to drop everything just to pay attention to you."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:03 am

Jane rushed into her office, past all her employees chiming in and saying hello. "Here Mikey, just wait right here." She shut the door to her office, leaving Mikey just outside and changing into a button down white dress shirt, a black pencil skirt and simple pumps. She stepped back outside of her office, putting her hair in a neat bun.

Frita, the front desk attendant, stood as Furst walked inside. "Hello there. Appointment?"

Eve frowned. "We were getting stuff done, Peter. I need you." She said. "Besides, did you ever stop to think that maybe I want your attention just because I sort of liked you?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:07 am

"Otto Furst, President of Latveria." Otto said to Frita. "I was expected."

Mikey sat down looking around.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:09 am

"Huh, well no" Peter paused "anyway, I need to leave."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:12 am

"Oh yes," Frita smiled and nodded. "Can I see identification?" She asked, trying to stall.

"Alright, everybody, I want cookies and coffee in the penthouse conference room in the next five minutes." Jane said to the pool of workers, to no one in particular. "I need all rentals, sales, production, and research reps upstairs before that." Jane said taking Mikey's hand and walking to the elevator.

Eve's face twisted and she created a rock in her hand and threw it at Peter as he went. "You're such a jerk!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:21 am

"Ma'am, he's already been verified by the UN and Special Corps, let us pass." A UN Official said.

Mikey looked around watching everyone work.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:25 am

"Oh, very well. Here's the penthouse card, then." Frita handed the UN official a keycard for the elevator.

Jane smiled, although flustered. "I'm sorry to have brought you here, honey."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 am

"It's fine, I can learn about economic politics now." Mikey smiled. "Much more interesting than "What is 2x2." "

Otto and his group headed up to the Penthouse Conference room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:34 am

Jane giggled to herself and clicked the elevator button. As the elevator doors opened, Jane sort of sunk inside as she was caught off guard, Otto being inside the elevator. "Hi, Mr. Furst?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:34 am

Otto nodded and extended his hand. "Yes, Jane Spekler I assume?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:38 am

Jane let go of Mikey's hand and shook Otto's. "Yes, you may call me Jane. This is my... son Mikey." She put her hands on Mikey's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:41 am

Otto smiled and crouched down. "Hello there Michael." He said extending his hand.

"Hello Mr. President." Mikey said shaking his hand.

Otto smiled standing up. "Quite the young man you have here."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:43 am

"He's superhumanly intelligent, Mr. Furst." Jane said, as if it was a joke. "I hope you don't mind him sitting in on our meeting."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:45 am

"No, not at all." Otto said heading into the conference room.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:53 am

Venom551 wrote:
"Yeah...here ya go." Chris said looking for it and then handing it to her.

"Thanks", Erica said grabbing it. "Alright, you can look", she said a moment later.

prydeman wrote:
"Awesome" Jill smiled

Arthur smiled and ordered for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:54 am

intangible wrote:
"Oh yes," Frita smiled and nodded. "Can I see identification?" She asked, trying to stall.

"Alright, everybody, I want cookies and coffee in the penthouse conference room in the next five minutes." Jane said to the pool of workers, to no one in particular. "I need all rentals, sales, production, and research reps upstairs before that." Jane said taking Mikey's hand and walking to the elevator.

Eve's face twisted and she created a rock in her hand and threw it at Peter as he went. "You're such a jerk!"

"Have you looked at the last email I sent you yet" Peter asked dodging the rock. "Probably not, well it was everythign I gathered from the scene and then some. I'm going to see where the dragon came from. Did you ever wonder why a primarily European or Chinese mythological creature would be going after a Greek Amazon? The only thing that comes close to this in Greek myth is Chaos, the void from which Nyx emerged, the first Protogenoi, a primal diety and god of air. Images of the dragon indicate it was a European dragon and so I am off to Europe."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:57 am

Jane walked beside Otto. "Let's get right down to business, Mr. Furst." She said pushing the glass doors to the penthouse conference room, which also had a glass rooftop. Several assistants were bustling around, opening a box of pastries from the downstairs kitchen and setting cups for the coffee. Several representatives were taking their seats.

"Please, take the seat beside me." Jane said to Otto as she sat at the head of the table. "Would someone pull a seat up for Mikey, please?" Jane asked an intern.

"I'm done whining over you, Peter." Eve said. "I'm going with you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:00 am

Otto took his seat and pulled a chair up for Mikey at the same time. "Yes, let's get right down it."

Mikey took his seat listening.

Chris smiled and moved the curtain so he could look.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:03 am

"No" Peter said "you've got finals this week and I'm not sure how long I'll be gone."

"This has been a great night" Jill smiled
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 am

"Okay, very well. I've been studying Latveria's geography," Jane said as an image of Latveria's borders appeared on a smartboard. She stood up and selected several points on the map. "Considering the placement of Latveria's major cities, I've set up these four points for setting up clean, renewable energy for your country, each an incredibly inexpensive four million."

"Finals? I'm going." Eve demanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next