Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:30 am

"That sounds awesome." Chris said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:01 am

"Alright, I'll be back in a sec", Arthur said and left.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:56 am

Chris nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:50 am

Arthur came back with coffee for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:54 am

"Thanks" Jill smiled blowing on he coffee.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:38 am

"No problem", Arthur smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:06 am

"This doesn't count as the date you're taking me on though" Jill said sipping her cofee
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:09 am

"Dammit", Arthur joked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:46 am

Jill giggled getting up "I think I should go, not sure what Jane would say."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:48 am

"I'll drive you if you need it", Arthur offered.

(alright, NOW I'm heading out)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:45 am

Chris had left Arthur and Jill alone and was outside thinking.

James was regaining consciousness slowly.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Aurora brought her hand to the blade of her silver mirrored sword, the flat part, reinforcing her block from Princess Diana's own sword. She thrust the princess back, and in the instance of the princess's stumble, the goddess leapt and backhanded her.

Diana fell to the floor, dropping her sword, but rolling into a crouch. Aurora threw her sword aside, as if to stay fair, and ran to Diana, jumping in the air to execute a spinning kick, to which Diana caught her foot, planting her back into the ground.

"Good try, sister." Wonder Woman said, dropping to a crouch, then sweeping Aurora's feet out from under her. "I've defeated Artemis herself. You cannot fight me."

Aurora fell to the ground, then rolled backward onto one knee and used her powers granted by Hermes to glide toward the princess, resulting in a nasty uppercut. "Artemis should perhaps brush up on her fighting, then." She smirked as a large shadow suddenly blocked out the sunlight around the quiet arena.

Diana and Aurora both looked up, noting the dragon looming above, circling the island. "Surely some kind of trick of magic, isn't it sister?" Aurora asked.

"We cannot be too sure." Wonder Woman said, suddenly very different from how she was during sparring. She brought her hand to her lasso and began to hover.

Aurora picked her mirrored sword up from the ground and sheathed it on her back. "Go on, I will survey from ground level."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:46 pm

"Yeah, I'd like that" Jill said leaving with Arthur

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Brian had gotten out of his Iron Crest armor and was watching as the machine was brought into the facility's lower levels.
"Are we sure we can tap into the same energy as the marker with this?"
"I designed it and built it from Her specifications." Brian said. "It will work....and then we can open the worm hole."
"Worm hole? The last one that was opened let that creature into the facility, it killed ten men. We're opening another one?"
"Yes, She needs to get more through so they can uncover the other markers." Brian said.
"But isn't that dangerous...I mean-"
"It is Her will." Brian said. "Now do as I say."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Jannelle turned her phone over and over in her hand trying to decide if she should contact Talbot about this or keep her mouth shut. She ran through her contacts finding the number she was looking for and dialed Will's number
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Will picked up. "Jannelle? Where are you? Obelisk is searching for you and Brian...but something is interfering with his telepathy."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:17 pm

"Someplace where it's cold enough to make my nipples point out like beacons" Jannelle said quietly "you can tell the boss we'll be back soon, I hope but I think Brian has gone crazy."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:19 pm

"Whaddya mean gone crazy?" Will asked walking down the hall of the HYDRA submarine. "Obelisk wants everyone back ASAP."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Wonder Woman threw a great punch at the beast, to which it hissed fire at her, although she was protected by her reflective bands. She threw her golden lasso around the beast's neck, tightening it and pulling it down to the ground.

Aurora ran to the dragon as it lowered upon Wonder Woman's pull. She was reaching to unsheath her sword when the monster shook off Wonder Woman's grip. It began to flap up higher as Aurora caught the rope and began to climb up it, prepared to mount the creature's back.

As she neared its head, holding her sword high, reeling back for a deep stab, the pace of the dragon changed. It became apparent very suddenly that something magic was at work as her surroundings changed. Things came into view. Strange things Aurora had never seen before. They looked like the towers of the castle in Themyscira.

The dragon rolled onto a street and Aurora hopped off, landing on her feet. She looked around at people, wearing the strangest garb, she thought. People began to scream and fled immediately. The dragon came back to its feet and roared at Aurora.

--

Jane looked outside of her building from her office, seeing the damage on the street level.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:27 pm

"He keeps talking about Her" Jannelle said whispering "I've had patients before that were out of touch with reality but this is a whole new level. It's like it's contagious because even I'm starting to believe."

(Is Jane in Latveria or the states?)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:29 pm

(Sorry, Haven. That's where the dragon thing is going on)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:29 pm

(Pretty sure Jane is in Haven City right now)

The Special Corps had mobilized and several MV-44 Eagle VTOLs flew over head of some buildings dropping Marines to form a perimeter around the dragon while AH-1 Cobra Attack Helicopters and A-20 Thunderbolt IIs flew in to try and put the Dragon down.

--------------------------------------

Will nodded. "Alright, but who is Her? And what is Brian doing exactly?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:43 pm

The dragon swatted an Eagle down, then spun around and fried a helicopter with its fire breath.

Aurora began sprinting toward the dragon, then lifted off the ground, gliding about fifteen feet to the dragon, sinking her sword into its midsection, leaving it there in its place and using it as a step to get higher up on the dragon. She began to climb its reptilian mane, creating a pearl blade in her hand.

Jane phased through her office window, creating a spiraling case of stairs from blank matter before her. She reached for her phone and called the base for Frank.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:45 pm

(sorry, I have a habit of skimming over posts not really involving my characters. didn't notice the dragon had appeared in HC, just saw Jane looking out her window at damage and was wondering what damage she was looking at)

"I'm not sure" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:47 pm

"Alright, well figure it out...and tell us where you are so we can come get you." Will said.

Two A-20s flew by and lit the dragon up with heavy anti-tank rounds from their 30mm gatling guns, hitting it along it's side and wings.

Frank picked up. "Yes Jane?" He said putting her on speaker while her coordinated the Special Corps.

Marines were setting up .50cal anti-material rifles to take shots at the Dragon's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next