Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Info Empty
PostSubject: Info   Info Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Here we can include info on history, paraphernalia, vehicles, geography, etc. Anything you want made clear basically goes here.

I'd like to include some pictures of my firearms, but I thought they'd make my bios too crowded.

Luger P08
Info 9vgpa9

FP-45 Liberator
Info 2940vur

Nambu Pistol
Info 20p3b7s
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:19 am

exactly at what stage of WWII is this happening. Is it still in the early stages like when the world was letting Germany take land from other countries they claimed was theres or is there actual fighting going on. Are we focusing on just one part of the war or the whole war, i.e. is the main enemy Germany and it's quest to conquer Europe are we including the Japanese as well?
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:48 am

Yes, this is still the beginning. This particular scene is about a month or two after Germany invaded Poland, but it could be fastforwarded to the time of your pleasing.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:58 am

As for your other questions, which I failed to answer, the main enemy is in fact Germany, but if you would like to do Japan, we could do both. Heck, we could even do Italy.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:07 am

well Japain is the main reason the US got involved in the war at all so without them we've only got volunteer us soldiers to work with. Italy, I honestly can't remember any big battles they were involved in during the war without looking it up.

Invasion of Poland works, it was the start of the war in Europe. I can work with that, I'm still not sure if I'm going to use a relative of any of my current characters (from Haven City or Cura) or go with new ones.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Japan and Germany working together would be the best bet. Germany was always helping Japan with supplies and such.

I'm going to use Frank Miller's father for this one.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Japan, Germany and Italy are considered the big three of the Axis powers where as the Allies were France, GB, US and Russia.

I'm thinking if we try to be as accurate as we can with this then where we've started is good. Though tange's first post does throw things off a little bit. Germany invaded Poland with Slovaka which lead to England and France declaring war on Germany. Russia invaded poland a few weeks later and from there it was divided.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Well in honesty, for reasons I haven't really revealed yet, Jane K. belongs to the Polish government and they needed someone to use the bands, since they were pretty much dangerous prototypes and there were no volunteers. They could have said that there was no help coming to manipulate her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:52 pm

that wasn't the part I was focusing on cause there really was no help coming for them until long after Germany had already invaded. I was refering more to the statement "german and Soviet Union are planning on sending in troops." Though again this could just be mis information being given to her to get her to wear the bands.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:05 pm

But I don't understand what's wrong with it. The Nazis invaded Poland from the west and sixteen days later, Soviet Union invaded from the East.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Well Italy did jack shit really, I mean they got beat by the Ethipoians and the Afrika Korps had to come bail them out which led to Monty and Patton whooping ass. God I love Patton.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 pm

yes that is true, but the statement, at least to me, is implying that both armies are planning to invade soon. And he says more troops implying that the invasion has already happened. That's why I wanted to be clear earlier at what stage is this happening. Going off your first post Germany has already invaded Poland and so has Russia so it could be safe to say that Poland is already divided between Germany, Slovakia, Soviet Union and Lithuania and the war is well underway in Europe.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Why don't we just say the Werhmacht and Luftwaffe are just beginning their blitzkrieg into Poland? Maybe their intel was a bit off as to the timing of the invasion but they also got wind of the USSR invading too, they just didn't know when.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 pm

That's fine with me. Just trying to make sure I know where the war is at so i don't throw in a reference to something that hasn't happened yet or has already passed.

I think I'm going with new characters. I'm thinking one German soldier who doesn't exactly agree with Hitler's p.o.v. which could lead us into Operation Valkryie and the attempt on his life later on down the line. The other is a Jew trying to protect a small group of his people, like the movie Defiance
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Cool, I was going to make a couple more people too, like a French resistance fighter and maybe a Waffen-SS officer obessed with the Occult.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:55 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Yeah it's either a Marquis fighter or a British SAS commando doing work in France for MI6 and later the OSS.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:59 am

still debating on bringing in a relative of Ian, he could be the SAS guy working for MI6. I think it'd be interesting if I could find a way to make him old enough to have served during WWI when he was younger and now finds himself serving in another great warl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info   Info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info
Page 1 of 1