Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:16 am

"It's not" Kieth told him getting off his suit

(no anger, just a minor enjoyment of seeing others suffer.)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:47 am

Arthur laid back resting.

Erica smiled slowly wiggling her hips and sides dancing with him.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:13 am

Jane was at James's house in her room looking for buildings to rent for her energy company, having requested the appropriate permits and such from city hall, and recruiting some of the scientists from the Special Corps base and from the university.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 pm

"Doctor Allington? Meg?" came an awful screeching call as a nurse checked the rooms to find the doctor.

Meg shook her head in annoyance, always being called on and made to rush here there and everywhere. She grabbed a few supplies slipping them into her coat pockets and headed out of the room, unseen and hopefully unheard.

"Invisibility never works if I make sounds. Then again would hear me over that horrible noise. Note to self, tell that Frank bloke to fire that awful woman."

Her eyes darted to the two men at the head of the woman's bed and they looked to be deep in conversation, so she drew the covers up over the woman and checked her information. One Miss Jill Hart, admitted with concussion and some minor injuries."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:42 pm

"Excuse me what are you doing?" Keith asked her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:47 pm

James looked at the Nurse. "Concussion? From a chop to the neck?"

Shadow smiled at her moving closer as they danced.

Frank got off the transport with Arthur being taken out and into the med bay on the Special Corps base.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Meg turned startled, she's never been noticed in her invisible form until now. The couldn't had heard her mumbling, surely. Fumbling over what to do, she had to try to fool these men, maybe they were as clueless as many of the other soldiers she had seen.

"You're dreaming, you're hearing things that aren't there..." Meg said in a ghost-like voice, frowning on its credibility.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:21 pm

"Right, well you do know we can see you" Keith said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm

"Yeah you're not the only one with invisibility powers." James said. "Just show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:33 pm

"Meg Allington?!" came the call again and Meg muttered a groan.

She pulled the curtain half across to hide herself behind it and became visible again, peeking around the curtain, "Now for your question, I'm hiding. If you had to put up with that all day long, you would hide as well. You're not going to reveal me or report me are you? Then again, I could probably tell Mr. Miller that there's more strange people like myself hiding away here. Wouldn't that make the front page headlines, freak unnatural people working within the Marines. Unfair advantages? I certainly wouldn't say I'm privileged. So how did you do it, special X-ray vision to see things? Body heat radar. Or maybe its my perfume and you smelt it?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:38 pm

"I used my god given gift called ears. I heard you." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:41 pm

"No, the base neutralizes all powers" Keith said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:52 pm

"That explains why I was ghost-like. I thought for the entire week that I was coming down with a cold or something, or that I wasn't trying hard enough. But if the base negates powers... how am I expected to help Miss Hart. She's injured like many others, and if I cannot use my powers, then my blood won't heal them and my colleagues will be expecting me to work my magic. But maybe I'm a fraud who earn my medals out of cheating? Using my powers to cheat and earn medals? Though I don't believe the ones who were about to die, minded me giving them a magical transfusion, especially as they have returned to their families once more.

Or maybe she has her own healing ability, then again that won't work in this place. Will I have to revert back to textbook basics?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:56 pm

James rubbed his temples. "Just heal her lady, we can shut down the negators in this room."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:13 pm

(she doesn't really have anything to heal. She was just knocked out by James. Unless you count the drugs in her system and I'm not sure her blood can 'cure' Jill of that)

"Just let her rest" Keith said "there are others here that need you more than her."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:18 pm

James sat down looking over at Jill.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Keith sighed sitting across from him
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:19 pm

(minor scratches and she'd have a headache from the drugs.)

Meg went to the bench and removed a surgical knife cutting her index finger open, moving to squeeze a few drops into her fluid drip. Lifting Jill's wrist, she watched with much satisfaction as her cuts vanished slowly back into the skin.

"And no... she won't become a vampire. I'm not one, though I'd like to vanish right now if I could. I believe she'll begin to come to shortly."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:20 pm

"Alright." James nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:27 pm

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! Mr. Coober, cubicle 17 now. What happened to your finger?"

Meg quickly held up a band- aid, "I ducked in here to grab this, that's why you couldn't find me. Sorry men, I have to go. When Jill wakes, get her to have a quick assessment before she dashes out of here. Too often do we see the same person return in the same day because they thought they were fine."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:30 pm

"We'll make sure she's fine." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:45 pm

(still wasn't necessary for Meg to do that.)

Keith sighed shaking his head "She tends to the one with scrapes and bruises when there are people in here with broken ribs, burns, and other more serious injuries."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:52 pm

James sighed. "Yeah, I guess the guy missing his leg doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:02 pm

"You probably have plans with your girl so you should go" Keith said "I'll let you know how she's doing later."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:04 pm

"No plans today, though I need to check on Mikey." James said getting up. He looked at Jill then Keith. "Do let me know how she's doing." He said walking out.

(heading to bed, pretty exhausted)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next