Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
ShineyMan
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:34 am

"You got here fast" Keith said spotting him "What'd you do, follow me?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:37 am

"I was nearby", Arthur said, not firing back at his attitude.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 am

"Right" Keith said "We need to calm her down."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:43 am

"We can't ask her to count down from ten? Alright, whaddya want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:53 am

"When she's this far gone counting won't work" Keith said "I just need to get close. Frank is sending the rest of Spec. C to assist."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:54 am

"I'll try to restrain her", Arthur said jumping off against another building before launching at her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:05 am

Jill turned seeing him and sent him flying back into the building with a gust of wind. "Stay away from me you creepy alien thingy."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:06 am

"I've been rejected before, but damn...", Arthur groaned getting out of the rubble before heading at her again.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:14 am

"Stay down" Jill shouted hitting him with a fireball.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:16 am

Arthur disappeared from the line of fire, having zipped past her and onto another building before going at her from behind, getting a hold of her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:23 am

"Let go of me" Jill screamed setting lighing herself on fire.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:26 am

Arthur let out a yell of pain. "Fucking do it then, Keith!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:36 am

Jill kept trying to burn Arthur off as Keith started talking to his sister. She shook her head causing the building he was on to shake. "You're not my brother. You're just trying to trick me. I won't listen to anything you say."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:47 am

Arthur groaned stepping back, severely burnt.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:49 am

Jill floated back up into the air continuing to make the building fall down on top of them.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:57 am

Damien watched with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:09 am

Keith ran off the roof of the building beig caught by Delta and taken down to the ground. Jill continued to rampage through the city attacking a hospital
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 am

James sat back on a VTOL as dozens of them were heading for Dallas. "Alright Marines, this shit is real we have a Class Five meta human threat in downtown Dallas, we are not on a kill mission, we want to to try and stop her so aim for her leg if you can, the saber round will just put her out."

"Already got FEAR units en route Keith." Frank said to Keith.

Shadow smiled. "Well thank you Erica."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 am

"Thank you" Keith said getting the suit on and going after Jill "Someone needs to make sure Arthur's alright, I saw him on the building when it collapsed."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:04 am

"Alright." Frank said.

James and his team landed in a parking lot and made their way up the street looking down the road at the chaos Jill created. "Fucking Christ Staff Sergeant..." Jason said.

"Stow that chatter." James said aiming down his ACOG scope and spotting Jill. "Fucking Christ..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:05 am

"That's it, burn." Jill said "No more monsters being born here"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 am

"Alright, spread out Jason take Griggs and Hicks and set up a sniper spot on the watch tower. Every one else spread out and DO NOT bunch up together." James said as he moved up from car to to car. His platoon spread out to make sure they all didn't get wiped out at once.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 am

Keith closed in on Jill as she blew up a car near some frear troops with a fire ball. She continued to rain down giant hailstones on the streets creating huge craters.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:16 am

James fired up at Jill trying to lure her down to ground level.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 am

"What, now they're throwing shit at me" Jill said looking down. "You won't take me." She brought stone up from the sidewalk sending it flying out at James and his troops like bullets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next