Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
ShineyMan
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:59 am

"Not the ones at North Haven." Mikey shrugged.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Jane disregarded Mikey's comment and zeroed in on James's conversation. She imagined the worst of what would happen if he was deployed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Mikey sighed and went back into his room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 pm

"You're not going to be deployed, are you?" Jane whispered to James upon walking toward him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:11 pm

James looked back at Jane. "I don't know yet, but most likely no. We're not gonna want to go to war with them anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Jane looked worried and sat down, watching him. "What about Mikey?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 pm

"He'll probably stay with family." James said. "I mean unless you or Jannelle would keep him."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 pm

"Is that Jane" Jannelle said "Tell her I said hi."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 pm

"Yeah that's her." James said before looking to Jane. "Jannelle says hey."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:31 pm

"So I was thinking, why don't the four of us go out tomorrow" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 pm

"Sounds like fun to me." James said. "What time?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:39 pm

"Six sound good?" Jannelle asked after thinking for a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:44 pm

"Yeah that sounds fine to me." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:19 pm

"Alright, then I'll see ya tomorrow at six" Jannelle smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:26 pm

"Alright then." James smiled. "See ya then babe."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:42 pm

"Yeah" Jannelle said hanging up
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:49 pm

James hung up and sat down on the couch.

--Talbot Tower--

John Talbot stood in his office with Alanzo Ibanez and Victor Von Doom.
"It's all going to plan gentlemen." Talbot said. "Soon Cascara will annex the nearby nations and then begin up a massive military force with our help Victor and then we can challenge the US for supremacy in the western hemisphere."

"That is all good, but I still want to know what I gain or what Latveria gains from this plot."

"Power, Doom. With the US gone who can stop us?"

"The X-Men, Avengers, The Fan-"

"Will all be dead once my plan is finished." Talbot said. "I'm developing a weapon that will wipe out all the mutants and mutates on Earth, meaning it will just be those I select to not kill and the humans."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Shadow smiled. "Just let me change first."

Erica nodded. "Sure, alright"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:26 am

(Using Fassbender for Shadow)

Shadow removed his mask and his costume dissappeared and was replaced by normal street clothes. "Alright then." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 am

Jill looked around the room after taking a few hits and leanded back on the couch. The room started spinning and she started seeing things, swatting the air at invisible pests. She stood up flayling her arms frantically screaming for them to leave her alone
"Fine, you won't leave me alone then I'll just have to get rid of you" she exloded with a burst of flame that consumed the room and smiled "There, that should take care of you. What, no leave me alone. LEAVE ME ALONE." She ran to the window jumping out to escape her imaginary persuers hovering in the air with a funnle cloud beneath her and looked down at the street. "Oh god they're everywhere. Gotta get rid of em before they spot me up here." She cause a car to shoot up into the air with a pillar of concrete and stone sending down giant balls of fire mixed with hail the size of beachballs onto the people beneath muttering to herself the whole time.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:53 am

Damien grinned watching her from a rooftop in his demon form. "Wonderful"

Erica grinned at Shadow. "You're quite the looker, Shadow"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:00 am

Jill continued her rampage through Dallas destroying buildings while police tried to evacuate people out of the area and bring her down.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:13 am

Arthur ran up to the scene. "What the hell..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:29 am

Keith summoned his suit and contacted Frank as he made his way to a rooftop to try and get to Jill
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:31 am

Arthur got up to the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next