Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
ShineyMan
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:18 am

James headed into Frank's office. "Hey pop."

Frank looked up from his work and took a sip of his morning coffee. "James." He said before looking to Jane. "And who is this lovely lady?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:21 am

"Good to meet you, sir. Jane Speckler." She put her hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:24 am

Frank stood up and shook her hand. "So, what did you want to talk about James?"

James looked at Jane. "Go ahead, tell him."

"Wait you didn't get her pregnant did you?" Frank said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:26 am

"Oh, no, no, sir." Jane laughed. "Here," she fished a paper out from her bag. "Read this."

(Have to clock out. Opening the store tomorrow) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:33 am

(That is gonna suck, I hated opening at Gamestop)

Frank sighed in a relief. "Thank god." He said taking the paper and reading it.

James shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

Jannelle looked over her schedual for the day.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:56 am

James left Jane and Frank going to get his platoon ready for the day's training. He told Jane to get a MP to find him if she needed him for anything.

Jason was cleaning his rifle with the rest of James' FEAR unit.

Winters was running drills with the Omega-suit units on the combat courses.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Stephanie headed down to watch James get the platoon out on the field, "Hmm...they're quick, they're fast and strong. I'm impressed. It means you've got more skills than just looking good."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:13 pm

James looked at Stephanie. "I do my job to the best of my ability Lieutenant. Ask around, my nick name around here is GOAT."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:44 pm

"Goats are known for eating everything and ramming their heads up people's arse's," Stephanie replied with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:54 pm

"Greatest of All Time, Lieutenant." A Corporal said cleaning his rifle. "If you heard half of the war stories about Miller here you'd understand."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:49 pm

"Yes... I've heard about you James Miller... even before I read your file, though I'd like to test your title of greatest. I think we could make another duel, cause I let you off too lightly that night in down-town Haven City."

*She's referring to the first time James and Arthur saw her one night in Haven City, where she slipped from Arthur's grip, hypothetically speaking.*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:17 pm

James smirked at her. "Name your challenge then."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:28 pm

"You might be good with a gun, fellas... but what happens if you're caught asleep? Can't reach your gun, so you have to make do with the things that you were born with," Stephanie said addressing the platoon.

Then she said to James, "Hand to hand? Some mixed martial arts?"

*Ever seen Miss Congeniality? Or better yet Starship Troopers? Let him go down, and then when she thinks he is down, he takes her down too. Or vice versa.*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:36 pm

*Yeah I've seen Starship Troopers, the scene where Dizzy and the DI get into a tussle. I think James could outwit her in a hand to hand fight.*

"Not really fair L-T." A Marine said. "Miller has like a foot in height on you and at least...100lbs."

James shrugged. "She's a Marine, Hicks if she wants to spar we'll spar."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:48 pm

"Thank you for the concern, but black belt Taekwondo, up against black belt Karate... I'll handle my own. May this teach you boys that a woman can defend herself," Stephanie said removing her jacket and track pants, ending up in a black tight running tank and matching 3/4 pants.

"First to the ground for ten seconds?" she asked and got a nod from one of the soldiers to monitor the fight. She flexed her arms and legs, "Remember this next time you try having sex with a woman that doesn't want it...we know where it hurts the most," she said starting the attack with a low kick towards his family jewels.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:39 pm

*Sorry I vanished, computer froze up*

James caught her foot and shoved her back making her end up on her rear hard. "I've got alot more than just a black belt in karate Lieutenant, go for my groin again and I'll snap your foot off." He said taking his cover off and setting it aside taking his overshirt off revealing his olive green USMC t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:18 am

Arthur watched the spar between Stephanie and James with amusement.

Erica slashed at Dover with her knife.

prydeman wrote:
Jill reached over rubbing Damien through his pants.

"You really want it, don't you? The white powder?", Damien smiled kindly at her.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:29 am

"I need it" Jill said begging.

Dover blocked it with his hand to the side and hit her in the chest with his other hand pushing her back. "If you really wanna do this it's your funeral."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:31 am

The Shadow grabbed Dover slamming him into the floor hard. "Fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:04 am

"Who are you supposed to be her protector" Dover said getting up. "You don't look that tough to me little man."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:17 am

"Try me." Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:29 am

"Some other time" Dover said waving him off and heading to the door. "Just thought you might like to know that girl's someone you know and she's got it out for you Erica worse than me, though I don't wanna kill ya just use you as an incubator." He grinned opening the door and heading out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:36 am

"Just like I thought pussy." Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:10 am

Dover ignored him leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next