Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:30 pm

(Yeah it could, I kinda like the Gaia making things right idea.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:18 pm

"I miss the beautiful greenery and smells. And the weather," Alea said removing her cloak and folding it over her arm.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:38 am

(That's what I'll go with then. Gaia is seeking redemption for having her son Chronos kill her brother/husband Uranus thus starting the cycle of son slaying father for the throne so she is using Nikkita to correct this)

"Yes it is beutiful up here" Demetrios smiled looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:08 am

(sounds like a good plan to me)

The Greek army Orion had gathered marched towards Corinth to meet up with the Corinthian army. Orion himself though had veered off track as rode to Argos to try and get the Argive army to aid them.

Nikon marched his 10,000 undead hoplites south and had joined with the 500,000 waiting north of Delphi.

Adastros had returned to Athens, mobilizing the Athenian army to march it to block Orion's forces long enough for Nikon to take Delphi and Thebes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:26 am

Demetrios walked into Argos with Alea.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:38 am

Orion rode into Argos.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:50 am

"Excuse me" Demetrios said "I am sorry to have to leave you but it appears I am needed." He left Alea to explore Argos along as he headed over to speak with Orion
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:51 am

Orion dismounted his horse and looked over at Demetrios. "Ahh, just the man I wanted to see."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:04 am

"What can I do for you?" Demetrios asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:06 am

"I would assmume you've heard about the happenings in Thessaly." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:38 am

"I have" Demetrios said "and I will offer any aide I can."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:41 am

Alea walked into the marketplace and looked over the crafts that the villagers had made giving praise for their efforts.

"Anything from the stall my lady?"
"Well, yes... but firstly I'm eager to sort out important matters. I require a horse and wish to hire one from someone."
"Old Cretchum."
"Where-"
"See the Lord Demetrios and the man he's with, pass them and go past the cottages until you hit the outskirts. His farm you'll see on the hill to the right."

Alea nodded half listening, having spotted Orion.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:42 am

Orion nodded. "We need yourself and as many men as the Argive army can send."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:53 am

"I will see what the king can do" Demetrios said "If you wish to wait, I am sure it will not be long."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:56 am

Orion nodded. "I can wait, the army we assembled is marching to Corinth as we speak so it is not far off."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:11 am

Demetrios nodded heading to speak with the king of argos
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:19 am

Orion sat down on a bench waiting.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:20 am

Alea moved inside a stall behind where Orion sat, "I take it you got my message? What did you think of Cyniska?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:22 am

"So that was you." Orion said looking back at Alea. "She's a skilled rider and good woman."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:36 am

"What better message than the one that's delivered by an attractive woman?" Alea laughed, and paid for her items, coming out to sit alongside him. Her voice dropped, "The gift that I have organised for you is a big one that you shouldn't throw away lightly. I've seen a battle, Orion... one that will be big and epic. People will speak of the battle long after my mortal life is over, and the gods have forgotten. Yes, I've seen a future which is already starting to show its signs of. People moving on with their lives, forgetting of the existence of the gods, and our parents cease to become nothing more than stories for the children, but you brother will be spoken about, sung about and art creations made in your honour."

She broke into a whisper, "And that is why the best gift that I can give you is the best group of women, Greece has ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:37 am

Demetrios walked out a short time later "I am sorry but the most he is willing to send is a thousand."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:47 am

Orion looked to Alea and nodded. "Well thank you then Alea." He said before looking to Demetrios. "A thousand will have to do then."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:58 am

"They are preparing now to leave" Demetrios said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:12 am

Orion nodded. "Alright then."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:33 am

Demetrios headed off to prepare with the army
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next