Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:52 am

Aurora closed her eyes, shaking intensely as pressure built inside of her. "Yeah.." She said shakily.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:55 am

Adastos groaned hammering into her hard and fast, building up himself.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:57 am

Pressure built up more intensely inside of her and her moans were interrupted by her own screams of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:58 am

Adastros groaned his release building up as he hammered her tight cunt like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:59 am

As she reached climax, Aurora threw herself onto Adastros a few times before completely releasing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Adastros groaned feeling her climax as he fired his seed deep inside her in his own release.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Aurora threw draped herself on top of him, running her hand over his cut chest, catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:04 pm

intangible wrote:
Willow kissed him back, enjoying it, although she knew it would be wrong by Hades.

Apollonis broke the kiss "Shall we go someplace more private?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Adastros smiled panting a little taking his hand through her blonde hair as he other hand felt her curved body. "That was great..."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:07 pm

"We can go write there, to the temple of Hades." Willow said, taking his hand.

Aurora simply kissed and unmounted him. "Do not say a word of this to Orion or anyone else of the like."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Adastros chuckled. "Ashamed of me?" He joked looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Apollins followed her looking her over.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:11 pm

"I simply don't want you getting beat in a fight." Aurora smiled, bathing herself.

Willow brought him into the temple, shutting all the doors.

((Sorry guys, I have to go to bed.))
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:13 pm

"Well Orion will have to find out eventually if we are going to take this anywhere. If you left him, you had good reason and if he wants to fight then I will crush him." Adastros said sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:30 pm

(heading off myself soon)

Apollonis turned her around and back into is arms kissing her lettign his hands slide down her waist too her rear gripping her ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:53 pm

(Me too)

Orion sighed sitting in his home in Sparta alone, he laid back on his bed closing his eyes and thinking. He just wanted the next Titan to arrive so that he may fight again.

Last edited by Venom551 on Wed May 04, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Alea turned to him and scolded, "Demigod? No, I'm a mortal, and don't think that I'm not aware of what it is that you are trying to do. Distracting me so that I won't go through with this. At this rate, I'm likely to leapt from that rail to be rid of you telling me that my reasons are not justifiable, in your opinion, and that I'm a god because I was raised by one."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:38 am

Aridonis smiled holding onto the eagle.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:42 am

Callisto smiled landing outside of Elis.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:50 am

Venom551 wrote:
"Well Orion will have to find out eventually if we are going to take this anywhere. If you left him, you had good reason and if he wants to fight then I will crush him." Adastros said sitting up.

"Oh, don't be such a masculine fool, now." Aurora said, stepping out and drying herself. "That's what I don't like about Orion, so don't be like him."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:51 am

Willow smiled widely and arched her back, sticking her butt out for him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:52 am

Aridonis jumped down and stroked the eagles' feathers.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:56 am

Adastros stood up. "Don't begin to tell me how to act. If Orion wishes to fight then I will fight him, plain as that."

The Eagle nippled playfully at Aridonis.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:57 am

"Very well." Aurora said, setting her towel on the ground. "I'm sorry for challenging you.." She said reluctantly, although she felt she had to apologize.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:58 am

Aridonis grinned a bit patting him gently. "Wonderful animaL"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next