Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:53 am

"I know you didn't ask." Jane said. "I just feel so strongly about you.. This is all so much because it doesn't even feel like a day's passed."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:54 am

James nodded. "I know...this is kinda, well the same for me."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:58 am

"Well," Jane winced taking a step as her wound hurt. "I can wait if you can. I won't wait forever, but I can wait."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:00 am

James walked over and nodded a bit. "Never know what could happen." He said. "Here let me help you." He said noticing her pain.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:05 am

"Can you just walk me to a chopper. I want to go home." Jane thought about this. "Well I guess I don't have a home anymore since I've been gone."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:07 am

"Yeah they kinda...evicted you." James said. "Listen um...might be weird but you could stay with me until you get back on your feet or until you can find a friend or someone to stay with."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:09 am

"Oh okay." Jane said. "Thank you. Does your girlfriend live with you?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:10 am

"No." James said. "But my son does so we won't be alone." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:13 am

"I wasn't asking to seduce you." Jane laughed. "I just would be uncomfortable if she lived there."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:14 am

James smiled. "True."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:16 am

"When do you think we could go? I'd like to get out of these bloody clothes into some nice sweatpants and a big shirt." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:17 am

"We can go now, I just need to get changed into my civis and then we'll go." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:18 am

"Do you think you could snag me something comfortable?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:20 am

"I can get you some PT gear, basically shorts and t-shirt." James said nodding.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:24 am

"Sure, I'll just wait here." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:27 am

James came back some time later in a Red Sox shirt and jeans and he held out the PT gear to Jane, a small t-shirt and shorts. "Sorry...the only had smalls left."

A Marine near by scoffed and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:30 am

Jane looked at the marine then took the clothes. "That's okay."

A few medics brought in Arielle, who was insisting she was okay, then saw James. "Oh it's you again!" she said, then looked to Jane who was changing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:34 am

"Yeah it's me again." James smiled a bit and waved. "See you haven't quit the CIA I guess."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:36 am

"Those stupid girls kidnapped me. The doctors think I can't help myself." Arielle said. "I'm an elementary school teacher now, not a CIA agent." she smiled.

Jane stood behind James. "Ready." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:40 am

James smiled a bit. "Well, I hope you feel better, Mikey starts tomorrow." He turned to Jane and smiled. "Alright." He said heading out with her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:43 am

Jane walked alongside James. "Another girlfriend?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:45 am

James chuckled. "No, we were just on the same mission once and she's my son's teachers."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:47 am

"That's interesting. She looks really young." Jane said. "Stupid brat." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:49 am

James chuckled. "Yeah." He said opening the door to his GTO for Jane.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:55 am

Jane sat inside. "This is a really weird situation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next