Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 am

"So what are we doing after the dirinks?" Jannelle asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 am

James smiled. "Whatever you wanna do."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:08 am

"Cool" Jannelle smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:15 am

James smiled at her heading out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:14 am

Ashleigh nodded and crossed her arms and smiled, "I'm aware you could flatten me, both of you could. I was hoping I could try and play bluff long enough for you both to give me a moment to speak. I was actually assuming you would call me a kid, tell me to go away and annoy someone else. So I wanted to assure you that while I might be a short woman with kid-like shape and form, I can do more than a kid can."

Then she grinned, "Ten minutes, a whole new record. The longest anyone has ever really had the kindness to even listen to me say hello. You don't want to know half of my story, you'll need therapy by the time you're finished listening to it all."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:26 am

Jannelle chuckled at that. "Sweety, I'm a licesnesed psychiatrist. I get paid to listen and I doubt you've got anythign I haven't heard before."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:57 am

James chuckled. "Let's just get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Jannelle nodded heading to her car
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:16 pm

"Well, not now. You look peckish, if I may say so. Being able to listen forever usually comes after you've filled your hunger needs, otherwise you're stuck listening to someone, yawning and your tummy's rumbling. Can't imagine anything worst," Ashleigh shook her head, "Hmm...I saw those same men earlier, and they're still there, trying to work out who is better than the other. Still haven't been able to make them realise they're the same height, same age, and pretty much same everything else, but I'm not about to look. This your car? Damn, they pay well, might swap my university degree seeing as no one will give me an intern-ship."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:21 pm

"I have my own practice" Jannelle boasted "and I've published a few articles."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 pm

"Yeah, Jannelle is the shit." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:31 pm

"Damn, almost talking as if she outdoes you in every way," Ashleigh raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:41 am

James cocked his eyebrow. "Since when does giving respect where it's due constitute inferiority? I think Jannelle is great."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:52 am

recap?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:03 am

James is getting Jannelle out of the cell after speaking with his dad about getting the benefits for the families of the men in his old unit and getting reinstated in the Marines.

Narville was taken by MPs to the military prison on base.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:10 am

Okay
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:05 am

Ashleigh shrugged, "Never met a bloke who can admit a woman has qualities. Then again, never met many blokes."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:09 am

James shrugged. "I guess you've met alot of sexists then."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Ashleigh pondered, "Five... so that's hardly able to be called a census, is it? I don't think Keith is, but I don't know him well enough," she smiled and before she touched the car door, she went pale and looked all around. She hadn't ventured outside since she heard that Kristyan was still after her along with the story about her parents. But she turned and acted cheerfully, "I just remembered, there's something I have to do, so you two have fun."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:03 pm

"Right, well see ya around then." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 pm

"You know what, stuff that job... if Keith needs it done, then he can delegate the job to himself. I'm on my lunch break," Ashleigh said hopping in.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:14 am

Jannelle got in the car waiting on James and Ashleigh.

Keith was talkingo nthe phone with his parents in his office
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:03 am

James got in the driver's seat starting the car.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:33 am

"Keith, is he the same one you've told me about James?" Jannelle asked

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:43 am

"Yeah, he's the only Keith I know." James said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next