Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:41 am

James darted over to Jannelle sliding into cover. "Jannelle, you can get out of here and I'll meet you later, I don't want you getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:10 pm

"Not leaving without you" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:14 pm

James looked at her. "Jannelle, I don't want you getting hurt, we just need to give up and speak with my father and we can end this, that way we don't have to run anymore."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Jannelle stared at him "You're different."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:23 pm

"I can't fight my way out of this now Jannelle, I'm unarmed and without my symbiote. I know a way to get my revenge and end all our troubles." James said. "I'm not different, I'm just thinking."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:05 pm

"Alright" Jannelle nodded "I trust you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:07 pm

James nodded and he kissed her head before he stood up putting his hands up. "KEITH!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:21 pm

"Hold your fire" Keith shouted walking over to James "Tell the woman to show herself too."
Jannelle stood up slowly
Keith nodded for an MP to cuff them both.

(heading off now)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:23 pm

James pointed at the MP. "Come closer and I'll put the baton of your's up your ass." He said before looking at Keith. "I want to speak with my father, there is some serious shit we need to talk about."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:28 am

Arthur stood back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:45 am

"Of course" Keith said looking over at Jannelle. "but she's being cuffed and taken to a cell till this is sorted out."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:15 am

James looked at Keith. "Fine, but she gets a a hair hurt when those power negation things are on, I'll be kicking some serious ass."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:30 am

"Arthur will make sure of that" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:57 am

James nodded. "Alright." He said turning to Jannelle. "Be back in a bit babe."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 am

Jannelle nodded being taken to a cell by Arthur as Keith went with James to see Frank
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 am

James watched Jannelle before walking with Keith.

Frank was in the command building again, getting his head looked at by a Navy Corpsman.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:36 am

"Don't worry, she'll be fine" Keith said heading to the cammand center "wish you would've shown this much concern for my sister in the end."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:41 am

James walked with Keith. "Well I was in a bad place, and that's not an excuse. I also didn't drag your sister into a shit storm like this." He said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:01 am

"No you didn't" Keith said "but she's been on a slow decline since."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:04 am

James walked with him. "Well I tried to make it right, but she wouldn't return any of my calls and I can't really blame her."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:19 am

Keith nodded heading into the command center.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:22 am

James walked in with Keith.

Frank looked over at them and walked over. "Well damn son...you know how to pick your women." He said.

"Yeah sorry about that...but we need to talk, all three of us." James said. "In private."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:46 am

"I thought as much" Keith said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:47 am

"Make sure Narville stays on base too." James said as Frank led them into his office.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:47 pm

"I think we can manage that" Keith said following them in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next