Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:55 am

"We could use a little more security around here" Keith said sitting down. "You remember that mission to Afghanistan? I heard a rumor that some of that gold that went missing has turned up."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:57 am

"Really now?" Narville asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:03 pm

"It's just a rumor" Keith shrugged "personally I think the gold is still somewhere in Afghanistan."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:08 pm

"Possibly." Narville said. "But how did you know there was gold there? Didn't we go in to just cover a CIA team?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:33 pm

"Why wouldn't there be gold" Keith said "that areas full of rich princes."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:42 pm

"Well CIA couldn't just take the gold." Narville said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Arthur stood back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:24 am

"Why not?" Keith said "I though they did stuff like that all the time. Take spoils to help fund some thier undecover jobs."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:22 am

"Not at liberty to speak on that." Narville smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 am

"Yes, of course I understand" Keith smiled "the government's gotta have some secrets. But come on, between you and me..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:29 am

"Master Guns, what are you trying to do?" Narville asked sitting back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:49 am

"Thought that might be obvious by now" Keith said leaning forward lowering his voice "I know about your other activities and I want in on it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:52 am

"Other activities?" Narville said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:39 pm

"Whatever you wanna call it" Keith shrugged "stealing, side jobs, .... whatever; I want in."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Narville looked at him. "What have you heard?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:29 pm

"That you took the Afghani gold" Keith whispered "and that you've been taking off the book jobs that aren't exactly for the betterment of this country. You've also got a fat bank account."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:33 pm

"Actually...it was Kuwaiti gold stolen by Iraq in the first Gulf War that found it's way into the hands of the Taliban." Narville said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:54 pm

"Didn't know that" Keith smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:55 pm

"Yeah, they were going to use it to buy weapons from Iran." Narville said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:17 pm

"Tell me what I need to know, Jana. What happened at the warehouse?" Ashleigh pleaded following her.
"Nothing."
"You returned with injuries!"
"Alright... this is exactly what I told Keith and Frank. One of my crew attempted to open a door that was barricaded with large cylinders, and knocked one over, spilling Nitro-glycerine which erupted burning most of us who stood near the door."
"Oh..."
"Ashleigh, my crew went the whole way through the warehouse. They only issues we found was a lot of dangerous chemicals and asbestos. Unless you want to fine them for having them, then there's nothing else but to let this matter go."

Ashleigh crossed her arms, watching Jana leave, "Wish I could... but they're still out there..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:43 pm

"That would've been bad for everyone" Kieth said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:47 pm

"Yeah, so we went in to stop them." Narville said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:00 pm

"Of course" keith said "and taking the gold insured it wouldn't be used for the wrong purpose."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:04 pm

"Yep." Narville said with a small smile. "Always looking out for the American people."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:12 pm

"someone has to" Keith said glancing over at the door when he heard a knock. "Pardon me for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next