Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 am

Fine with me. Seems like it'd be best to hold that arc back for a little bit. Maybe just have some vigilantes stalling Black Mask's big night for a while (without knowing it) See you later.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 am

Should there be a character like Commissioner Gordon that sort of links everyone in a bit of a less direct way?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:35 am

I think that might help.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 am

I'm gonna make the Commissioner so anyone can control him whenever. But should he be a descendant of Commissioner Gordon or unrelated? If I related him to Gordon, then maybe it could give him some depth make him know about the legend of the bat as a tale passed down or whatever?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:48 am

Well, yeah, I guess he could be related. Then again he doesn't have to be in order to have been passed the torch.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:03 am

Yeah I suppose not.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:04 am

But hell, make him related.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:25 am

Hah, all right. I actually had an idea that between Angelica becoming Bat-Girl and taking the ring, maybe she could play an Oracle role for one of the heroes? It'd be a cool reference. No wheelchair or anything but the same basic premise.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:27 am

Perhaps as something to do while she's recovering from the upcoming mindfuck you have planned?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:28 am

yeah pretty much. Have to work out who for though.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:28 am

Almost done with that. Just hunting a picture. I feel like we should pay homage to the Joker in Some way just dunno how haha.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:34 am

Yeah, I don't quite know how we'd do that. I might have an idea.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:37 am

I mean I have a character or two similar in essence though way off in the long run. Hard to do an homage character to such a diverse character (and probably the most iconic villain of all time)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 am

True.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:58 am

Was thinking that Caliber might not break Bat-Girl the first time they meet rather than just establish that "Oh, see now I have a REASON to want to break your spine" rather than "Sorry, just business." that seems so cliche.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:02 am

That's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:08 am

Eric James Gordon
New Gen OTD - Page 3 150px-10

Not going to establish a lot since he's a free reign character but yeah, there he is.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 am

So would you say it's a better angle for Red Robin and Bat-Girl to knowingly be of family ties but not know about the other's alias or should they know about the aliases as well? If they didn't, it'd be a really all around "WTF" come the whole Black Mask confrontation.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:39 am

True, but then we'd have to ignore the bickering around how to deal with criminals. You can call it, if you'd like!
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:41 am

Oh no, you're right I forgot about that really. Your call there then. I'm just tossing ideas around. Probably best to leave that little group alone and work more on the ones not all that developed yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:52 am

Well, they could still bicker about it, really, even if they knew. Let's have them know eachother outside of their alter egos.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:57 am

Well yeah they know each other as civilians but what I meant was like would Red Robin know Bat-Girl was Angelica and would Angelica know Red Robin was Derek.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:01 am

Yeah, that's what I meant, have them know each other as civilians but not who they both are at night.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:02 am

Ah, okay I got ya. Okay that'll work then. So have you any plans for Man Hunter?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:11 am

Not really, I was thinking about saving him for something in the future perhaps after the Black Mask arc or perhaps give him a part as the tough journalist..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: