Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:55 pm

"Well, that's positive stuff. I would recommend tighter security, sadly everyone thought they were save here in Blackcliff until the mafia and likes turned up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nadine waited outside and watched as several police staff went inside to pass on their well wishes to Samantha. The doctors had her in theatre and sadly she didn't expect that they would tell her anything, even after they saved her life to this point.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:29 am

"I grew up here and Blackcliff has never been a safe place" gwen said "not unless you were fortunate enough to be wealthy."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:05 am

William arrived at the hospital to pick up Nadine.

Talbot walked out of his office with James talking.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:56 am

Monica chuckled, "Wealthy parents, but I never saw a cent of it, not to mention growing up in a brothel. But I see your point, some were lucky, even I was lucky."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:32 am

"Yeah" Gwen smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 am

"Anyhow, I'm going to go and put some band aids on these blister things. They were so itchy and I couldn't stop scratching them."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 am

"Never a good idea to scratch at an itch dear" Gwen said "It could cause blemishes on your skin and you are too lovely to have blemishes at such a young age."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 am

"Indeed." John said walking up with James.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:45 am

Gwen smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 am

"James here tells me everything went...smoothly tonight." John said. "So I'm off to finish some unsettled business with a partner of mine, we'll be back late tonight so don't wait up."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 pm

"You two have fun then" Gwen smiled going back to her book.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:20 pm

"Enjoy your book." John said walking out.

James sighed heading out with him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:24 pm

"I will" gwen said "It's a give from Rodger."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:45 pm

"Of course it is." John muttered getting in his car with James.

James sighed shaking his head as he got in.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:58 am

Nadine waved to William as he arrived and went over to his side window, "Hey, thanks for coming back. I've left my keys with the nurses, so that if Tiffany wants to drive it back to the mansion later, she can, but she might end up calling James to get her."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 pm

William nodded and smiled. "No problem, get in."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Nadine opened the door and hopped in, "That could have been me in there, William. The thought terrifies me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 pm

"Thankfully it wasn't." William said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:51 pm

"Tiffany blames herself, I blame me... is that going to be how we play the game? Will we finally admit that it was no one's fault? They were waiting to find a way through to you. And what better method than to strike at the heart of you men."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Nadine showed William the way to the beach, where she hopped out and walked down onto the beach, feeling the sand on her toes. Then she looked back at William, and released her hair from the hair tie letting it flow loosely in the hard wind. And then she ran back to him, "It's beautiful, there must be a storm rolling in tonight!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:48 pm

"I think there might be." William smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Nadine looked up at the sky and sighed, "No don't hurry back to the car. There's something I've always wanted to do. Could you really stimulate the romance even when the rain is beating down on you, making you cold? Or is it just the pretty things you see in movie's?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:04 pm

William smiled putting his arms around her. "I've never minded the rain before, not gonna start now."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:51 am

recap?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:54 am

After dropping Sam and Tiffany at the hospital Chase and the others went back to the mansion. William is out with Nadine while James and John are out at a meeting. Gwen is sitting and reading if Jack wanted to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: