Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:13 am

Chase hotwired a car and took off down the street. He pulled up outside the home of one of the docs at the 'hospital' and waited paitently deciding what he wanted to do next.

"I want to speak to your captain right now" Dean said barging into the police station.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:15 am

"Glad I could at least help you there then." Johnny says to her with a smile before finishing his drink and placing the glass back down on the counter.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:18 am

KariganGladheon wrote:

"Obviously they think that raping me wasn't a strong enough message!" Tina called out gripping the handle bars, watching the side mirror, "Why don't they just hit the accelerator and run us out. Wait, that's not their orders! James... it's okay, they want us frightened, so if we take Elliott court on the second left, we can make a U-turn and face them. If they wanted us dead, wouldn't they be firing on us?"

"Maybe...maybe not." James said driving before he pulled his pistol out. "Take the wheel." He said rolling the window down.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 am

"It would be easier if I could get there James, but the compartment box is in the way!" Tiffany muttered.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:42 am

Johnny filled his glass half full of OJ again before taking a sip from it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:47 am

James grunted. "Fine..." He said stopping and he got out firing at the car following them, taking out their tires from down the street as they turned and firing through the windshield.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Tiffany climbed out and hid behind the car over the sound of the gun shots, she never expected them to be so loud, and James fired a whole handful, until they got the message.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 pm

James walked over to Tiffany. "Alright, they ran off, let's get moving."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:18 pm

HB wrote:
"Glad I could at least help you there then." Johnny says to her with a smile before finishing his drink and placing the glass back down on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:21 pm

"Look at you, all man-sized, making women drawl over your words. So I take it you haven't been snatched up and secured?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm

(I'm guessing that last comment was towards me)

"Haven't had the time. I just moved here of course." Johnny tells her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:34 pm

"Ah, so you left all the sweethearts, back home?" Samantha teased, checking his hand, "No ring? I'm surprised."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:40 pm

"Business usually gets in the way of any type of romance." He tells her. "I see you don't have a ball and chain on either." Johnny jokes.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:41 pm

"Yes, its surprising... but when marriage usually assumes that you need a male, then perhaps its not so surprising," Samantha grinned, "Who'd have me?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:45 pm

"I remember a time when I had you all to myself." Johnny says with a smirk and a wink to her before finishing his second drink.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Venom551 wrote:
James walked over to Tiffany. "Alright, they ran off, let's get moving."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:55 pm

"There was a month where the police force was like a nightmare, but now I don't think I could squeeze anything else in my life," Samantha replied winking.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:01 pm

"Is it against the law to have fun around this place? If so, guilty as charged." Johnny jokes with his hands in the air as he moves towards her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 pm

"Is it okay if instead we head to Talbot's mansion? I think we could do with worrying and his place is guarded. Doubt they're going to try anything on now, then in the morning I can fill him in on the latest."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Kari seems to forget some of these posts Laughing wrote:
"Is it against the law to have fun around this place? If so, guilty as charged." Johnny jokes with his hands in the air as he moves towards her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:09 pm

chase got out of the car going to the door. He knocked on the door looking around, he smiled at a lady out walking her dog.

"Hello, did anybody hear me" Dean shouted then sighed when noone responded. "No wonder a killer's walking free right now, nobody here seems to give a damn."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:16 pm

A constable suddenly came in from the back door, "Thought I heard the door, we're having a barbecue out the back, Constable Nick Argent is being shipped to Brisbane. Wanna beer?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:20 pm

"Yeah, we can go to Talbot's." James said helping her up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:26 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

A constable suddenly came in from the back door, "Thought I heard the door, we're having a barbecue out the back, Constable Nick Argent is being shipped to Brisbane. Wanna beer?"

"Are you in charge of this sad excuse for a police department?" Dean asked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:28 pm

"So they're going to kill a girl cause they mistakenly thought they had Nadine, who they were going to use to get some money. Alright, I've got that down, but why are they demanding money from you guys? What have you done this time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: