Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:39 pm

"I think John is attracted to her, and Gwen likes him but I'm not too sure she feels the same about him as he does for her." William said.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:43 pm

"He did save her life, I hope she's grateful about that, and as for the trust part. I've been with angels and bad boys, I prefer you any day. At least you don't lie about that there's bad things out there, and try to keep me locked away from it all. Plus bad boys don't own their girls, usually the girls own them."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:45 pm

"Well I think with them it goes back to her late husband. Her husband and John worked together and Gwen doesn't trust John too much, at least she didn't before." William said.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:10 pm

"I hope he's prepared to fight long and hard for her, she's not one to easily budge, and I haven't known her long."

Nadine headed into the kitchen finding Monica staring into a bowl of chips.
"You'll find that they'll be cold and soggy."
"Oh... hi Nadine. Actually, they're piping hot. The chef served them to me straight from the pan."

She turned to grab William's arm, "Babe, isn't it right that when food is served straight from the heat, its usually piping hot?"
"Stop teasing me! Anyhow, waiting is good, I was thinking about stuff."
"Obviously. What have you got there?"
"I have to think about what I want to do for the rest of my life."

Nadine got up and hugged William, "I think we all ask ourselves that question."
"Okay, yes that's true, but I'm being pushed towards studying, and I don't know what to do with myself."
"Borrow my laptop and do a career quiz. I discovered that on the side of dancing, I could do hairdressing, event management anything creative. You'll be surprised at the results."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:16 pm

"First off Monica, what are you interested in?" William asked.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Monica thought about it, "I want to help teenagers that need help."
"Social work? You'll have to be strong though, and keep your life private."
"But I thought that people would feel more open talking to someone that understands?"
"That can be shown to them without divulging information about yourself."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:24 pm

William nodded. "Yeah, or you could be a counselor."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:28 pm

"Maybe even a lawyer," Nadine added, 'You do a good job of arguing to adults and people of authority."
"You're really dishing me."
"I just feel bad cause I remember me, at your age. I was going to be a major star in dance movie's."
"I've never seen you dance, you can't be that good!"
"That good? I'm brilliant."
"That's not William has told me."

Nadine laughed turning to face her boyfriend, with an amused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:33 pm

William chuckled and shook his head. "I haven't told her anything babe."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:40 pm

"Oh, I guess I've been cornered into showing you both a dance routine. But the sort of dancing I do Monica, is 18+ and you're only 17."
"I see worst on youtube!"

Nadine looked from Monica to William, "You're not helping me on this are you? Probably cause you're wanting a free dance show too."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:01 pm

"Well that and I've learned from my father if two women argue, stay out of it." William smiled.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:15 pm

"Very, very wise lesson. We're going to grab something from the chef, but don't frown... you'll see me dance at some stage soon," Nadine smiled dragging William with her. Finally when she stepped outside she laughed.

"A good serving back to me, I won't be treating young Monica like a kid any more."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:25 pm

"Yeah." William smiled. "She's a firecracker."

Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:44 am

Jack returned.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:54 pm

"Well, Gwen's dancers have said that they're going to help me learn the ropes, because I'm sure Gwen will give me a trial. I'm hearing that five girls quit after the club shooting. Perhaps I should take them up on the offer. They're also deciding on a new leader cause didn't James' girlfriend leave?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:04 pm

"Yeah her father is sick so Sara had to go help take care of him. Don't say anything but James has been kinda down since then." William said.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:20 pm

"What are you talking about? James is always down, especially when his favourite team is losing, the car's shot, or if he just hasn't had enough sleep. Hard to believe you two are related actually."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:44 pm

"Those are excuses. Real reason he's down is Sara leaving." William said.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:24 am

"I'm a strong believer in things happen so that other things can occur, though the method about it sucks. And often it takes awhile for things to improve," Nadine smiled briefly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 am

William nodded. "James will be fine after a while. He's a tough guy."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:34 am

"Its the Miller genes, isn't it?" Nadine grinned.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:35 am

William smiled. "Yeah all us Millers are tough."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 am

prydeman wrote:
"First this isn't a mission it's an undercover operation and second I'm not some informant for you to use." Chase said "Now leave me alone before I decide to shoot you myself."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:04 pm

"I was never keeping you Chase," Samantha called to him, "You chose to come, therefore you can do things that you don't tend to want to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I'm definitely not complaining, nor do I intend on breaking your heart," Nadine replied grabbing a plate from the chef thanking him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 pm

William smiled getting a plate. "Good to know."

John sat in one of his clubs trying to relax.

James was off at a bar drinking and catching up on some Sportscenter.

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: