Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
The Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Wraith chuckled. "Yeah, we'll need to to think of something for you."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:53 am

Arthur grunted wiping dust off himself.

(No chasing?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:25 am

(nah we need to let em get away)

Frank walked into the middle of the intersection smoking his cigar. He grumbled a bit to himself.

Special Corps Marines were securing the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:51 am

Delta sighed taking off his helmet "Damnit"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:26 am

Frank walked over to Keith. "Fucking DoD."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:49 am

Jana grunted as she assessed the damages to herself, crossing the area towards the others. She felt something hit her head and fall to the ground and she picked up the envelope. Inside it was packed with junk mail so it weighed down but on the cover was a message for Keith. Her eyes darted to the buildings but she couldn't make out movement from the windows. There were no lights on.

"Well, that was fun..." she grumpily sighed, "Got a gift for you too Keith, it got dropped out a window. Don't worry, it still seems that a small population in the world don't like you, but I'd take your tally any-day compared to the Governor's. Building an amusement park instead of a hospital, people would certainly hate you for that one. So some ex is threatening you, mate? Take my advice date no one so its easier."

Jana strolled back to the team.

(The message is from Kristyan- 'How long did you think it would take me to discover you're no longer hiding Haleigh at the hospital and base? You better hurry to her, before I get there.')
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:28 am

"Yeah" Keith sighed stuffing the envelope in his pocket. "We had them. Any idea who the metal woman was?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:44 am

Frank shook his head. "No, we have nothing on any metal woman." He said. "We'll get em next time."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 am

"No idea..." Jana replied from her group, "But when you find out, smack her a good one for me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:16 am

Keith nodded glancing over at Janna. "So is that the new suits Talbot made for us?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:25 am

"No, those are Swift Tech, Talbot is developing some sort of Infantry Drone to support our grunts." Frank said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 am

Jana looked down, "I asked for two specifics, sir. Something light to give me flexibility and something that wasn't ugly grey. Otherwise I cannot see too much difference between your suit and mine."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:54 am

"There is alot of differences between my suit and yours" Keith said "Your's is basic, mines advanced. As for the color if you want something in purple or pink you're in the wrong buisness."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:16 pm

"What do you think of Metalla" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:22 pm

James thought for a second. "That could work."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:23 pm

"Hey, I'm not that bad. I would've preferred black, but they gave me red and I said fine. I'm female that gives me 20% idiotic but be thankful I am not blonde for that accounts to an extra 35%."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:56 pm

"Black would've been better" Keith said heading into the base.

"Sounds like something a kid would come up with" Jannelle said "I can do better."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:19 pm

James shrugged. "Well whatever you want." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:57 pm

"I want you" Jannelle smiled kissing him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:58 pm

James smiled kissing her back pulling her to him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Jannelle kissed him deeply rubbing his chest
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:49 pm

James smirked kissing her heatedly feeling her rear.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:43 pm

"Well, you know what they say about black... its slimming, good for stealth and very sexy... three good s's," Jana concluded.
"Ah, well you must've painted yourself black from white."
"All my joints are sore as, but there's still the one that can work."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:55 am

"She did sound familiar", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:50 am

"How so?" Frank asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next