Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
The Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm

"Why are you still bothering me" Jannelle said annoyed as she turned to hit Jana again. "Why don't you just stay down."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:13 am

"It's just a job", Arthur said charging at Wraith.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:03 am

Wraith turned and shoulder checked Arthur back.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:26 am

Arthur bounced back and let off a powerful recoil punch.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:01 am

Wraith grunted getting knocked back as he webbed a car into Arthur.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:39 am

Arthur got sent back grunting, the car smashing him into a building.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:50 am

Wraith looked around seeing Delta and Virus fighting before looking back at Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:43 am

Jannelle knocked Jenna into a building and went over to help Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 am

A heavy shove pushed Jannelle back as Jana's crew came to her defence.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:21 am

Jannelle grabbed one of the men throwing him down the street before punching the ground hard creating a small shockwave knocking the men back.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:23 am

(What if James decides to let Jannelle and Virus get away by letting himself get caught?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:37 am

(They're all gonna get away)

Wraith looked up seeing a couple Drones flying over, and he got an idea.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:42 am

Delta had Virus down waiting for a cantainment unit

Jannelle smashed her way through Jana's men to get at the woman in the suit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:49 am

Wraith fired a web line up grabbing a Drone and he flung the UAV into Delta knocking him off Virus and the UAV exploded making several cars near by go up in a massive explosion.

Frank looked down the street seeing the large explosion. "Shit...that's it, go, go, go!" He barked and the Special Corps started moving into the area.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 am

"You really don't get the terms 'surrender' and 'biting off more than you can chew', do you?" Jana said pulling her hair back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:08 pm

"Darling I'm metal and you're just flesh and bone in a tin can" Jannelle said "Who's the one biting off more than she can chew?"

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:13 pm

"I didn't mean from me... I meant you still have to go through them," Jana replied pointing to her men, Delta, Arthur and at the Special Corps arriving on the scene, "Do you still think its worth taking on defencelessness me?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Jannelle just laughed seeign Delta on the ground and Virus getting back to his feet. "I like my odds."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Wraith landed next to Jannelle. "Let's get moving before we get encircled." He said. "We can deal with these people later."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

"If you insist" Jannelle smiled kissing his cheek
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Wraith nodded and webbed another UAV down into a car causing another explosion to cover their escape.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Jannelle laughed as they took off "So long tin girl."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:01 pm

"Hey, Jannelle! One day I'll get you both... and your little dog too!" Jana remarked back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Wraith sighed hearing her. "That was just awful." Wraith commented to Jannelle cloaking them both and leaping off as he picked her up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:20 pm

"I think I need a name now" Jannelle said "and maybe a costume."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next