Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
The Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Haven City - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Ashleigh then saw the farm cottage and sighed, "There's nothing left, all taken from me by these bitches that think my parents are still out there. I couldn't give a shit, I had parents and they were buried on this property, and left me this place.

She wiped blood from a burn that split open on her cheek, "I want you to show her hell."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 pm

"She won't hurt you again" Keith said turning to go back for Kristyan
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:08 pm

"What are you trying to do? Where are you trying to go! Who's going to take care of me if you get killed by Kristyan! Let the bitch go, we'll get her later. Please, Keith... I can't tend to my hands all alone," Ashleigh said making up the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Keith sighed and stopped "You're right, she's probably gone by now anyway. I'll get you to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:08 am

prydeman wrote:
"It's Grady" Jannelle said "I'm in the middle of something, can you call me back if it's not important.'

"Actually, I'm calling about a Mr. Miller.", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:53 am

James was feeling Jannelle's thighs and hips waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:16 am

"I'm sorry I can't give out patient information" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 am

Ashleigh duck waded through the snow on her burnt feet and stumbled, "Not your base hospital, Keith... Kristyan got in before, she could do it again. And no flying either... I'm afraid of heights. I've gotta sit."

She slid down onto a small stool inside her stable and looked around sighing, "This used to have tons of horses in it. Starlight, was a fowl when this place was over-run. The cupboard over there, jacket and boots, I can't tell if I'm shivering from the pain or the cold."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am

"Possibly both" Keith said grabbing the jacket and boots for her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:18 am

Ashleigh gave a slight noise like a laugh, and tugged on her clothing and hair, trying to pull out the dead strands.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:20 am

Keith handed her the jacket and boots.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 am

"Hot not cold," Ashleigh pushing him away disorientated and then she cried after pulling her hair and causing it to hurt, "Cold not hot?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 am

Keith grabbed her hand "Stop."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:52 am

Ashleigh blinked and looked startled then grabbed the jacket slowly pulling it on. Yelping when she touched her hands, she pointed to the cupboard again, "I've got bandages in that first aid box on the floor," she scuttled across the room pulling everything out, "I'm likely to say more strange things, as I lose awareness, but if I lose consciousness than panic. Why can't I remember things that I learnt?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:14 pm

"Then we should be getting you to the hospital" Keith said "and no arguing." Keith picked her up carrying her out "Close your eyes cause we're flying. It'll be quicker than waiting for a ride."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:21 pm

"Keith, I'm highly petrified of heights. Please don't..." Ashleigh pleaded, holding onto him, before burying her head down, "You saved me, I can't kill you, but I could hate you for the next ten minutes!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Keith made it quickly to the hospital carrying her inside and laying her on a gurny. "Need a doctor over here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:26 pm

The doctor took out his pocket light and checked Ashleigh's eyes for a response, "Patient's unconscious... Pupils are unequal and unresponsive. Second degree burns, minor hypothermia."

Then he turned to Keith, "What happened? And how long has she been unconscious for?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 am

prydeman wrote:
"I'm sorry I can't give out patient information" Jannelle said

"...Very well. Thank you.", Arthur said and hung up, calling Keith.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 am

"She was in an explosion" Keith said "she hasn't been out long. Excuse me doc, I need to get this."
He answered his phone
"Hey, did you find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:44 am

"Someone just called asking about you" Jannelle said looking down at James.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 am

"Really?" James asked cocking his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:55 am

"Yes" Jannelle said "told them I couldn't say anything, patient/doc confidentialitly."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:09 am

James nodded rubbing her thighs and thinking. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:10 am

"Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next