Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
The Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:22 am

"I should get that Jnnelle moaned.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 am

Arthur walked down the street as he waited.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:32 am

James groaned moving with her. "Damn it..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:34 am

Jannelle reached over picking up the phone "Hello?"

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:35 am

"Hello, is this Miss. O'Grady I'm speaking to?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:38 am

James sighed leaning back and putting his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 am

"It's Grady" Jannelle said "I'm in the middle of something, can you call me back if it's not important.'
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Ashleigh laughed suddenly, "You're lying... if it was true you wouldn't be trying to scare me, you'd be showing me the switch or detonator. Seeing you don't have it on you, its not real is it? Hoping I would freak out and try running from you. Give you a game to play."

A lamp sat on the table and she grabbed it, throwing it to the floor, spreading oil across the old, wooden boards. Fire whooshed up between them, and Kristyan brought her hands up to protect her face.
"You fool, I only wanted to know where your parents were and hold you here until they came. I'll save myself, but you'll burn. How was that going to save you?!" she hissed disappearing.

She reappeared on the road into the farm, and dropped to the ground, burnt slightly, looking up at the car.
"I made a mistake, its not Little Red Riding Hood! It's Joan of Arc, the witch burns inside and will be remembered not as a saint but as a fool."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Keith saw the fire in the distance and moved faster hoping o get to the farm house before it got out of control.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:42 pm

"Oh god, is anyone in there?" the concerned neighbour asked getting out.
"Yep, but I wouldn't worry about that, you're cute and if you worry, you'll change your good looks."
"Are you...?"
"Ha... I don't like the word, killer. It's not a fancy word."

She went to silence the neighbour before she noticed a shadow, "Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it an asshole? Yes, it is an asshole."
"I'm outta here!"
"Oh, party pooper, I was just going to have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:44 pm

"You're kind of fun isn't wanted" Keith said coming down "Where's Ashleigh?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Ashleigh coughed on the suffocating smoke as she worked her way through her home, and dived through a doorway just as a white-gold flame ripped up it from the floor. The door was somewhere close but as the smoke was so dense she couldn't make out her surroundings, and she began to smell burning hair realising her hair had caught fire. Her shield suddenly came up, with so much force that the fire shot outwards from her exploding the house and she was pushed against the door, that broke like paper. The house completely collasped from the force and the fire became a thick black smoke.

Kristyan scoffed a laugh, "Sure hope, she wasn't in there!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Keith shoved past Kristyan when he saw the explosion and rushed towards the house. "Ashleigh!?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Ashleigh crawled along the snow, forming a slippery path from where she had been, she was now looking directly into her shield, watching it in awe and noticing how it sizzled losing power. She couldn't understand why it was dropping, losing its solidness.

"Because I'm almost at passing out stage, meaning Kristyan will upon me any minute unless I make it to the bunker."

But trying to find it in the snow was nearly impossible, in the summer when the backyard was a lush green grass surface, she would run down to the bunker and use it as a cubby house. Her bloodied hands felt something smooth underneath her, and she heard a crackling. She immediately thought it was ice, and she smashed through the glass hitting the ground of the bunker.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Kieth rushed towards the house looking for Ashleigh calling out her name. He noticed the blood on the ground and followed the trail to the bunker
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Ashleigh heard crunching of snow, "Who's there? I'll cut you to pieces if you come anywhere near me bitch!" she called out trying to fight back shivers of pain and fright, seeing her shield break down in places.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:58 pm

"It's me" Keith said droppoing down next to her "are you alright, I saw blood in the snow."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:08 pm

"Oh, really Keith? Bullshit!" Ashleigh said throwing a sharp piece of glass at his suit. The shield pulsed wildly, like a plasma ball. Then she swallowed and looked at her hands, "Two questions, what was my horse's name? And what were the two things I ran into to escape from you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:43 pm

"Brightlight, Starbright, Brightstar... it was somethig along those line. I know it had star in the name somewhere" Keith said trying to remember "and you got into alotof things at the base inbetween the namecalling."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:57 pm

"Keith? It is you. Starbright, I like that, its Rainbow Bright's horse, cartoon show. The answer was Starlight," Ashleigh said hopping up from the corner, towards him. In the light, she only saw her hands but when she looked to his face, she saw her own reflection and her face turned to horror, and she trembled crumbling grabbing his arm for support.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:04 pm

"What is it" Keith asked steadying "Are you injured? I should get you to a hospital."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:21 pm

"The shield didn't save me, Keith... my hair, my hands!" she said fighting back tears.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:25 pm

"You're alive though" Keith said picking her up to carry her out of the bunker "So it did work somewhat."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Suddenly, she shook and fought her way from his arms hitting the ground, "Krystan... she's out there. Keith! I'm gonna kill her. I'll make her pay."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:30 pm

"Don't worry about her" Keith said "I'll take care of Kristyan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next