Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Jannelle smiled crawling back up, kissing him.

"Yeah" Jill sighe
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:31 pm

James smirked kissing her taking his hands down feeling her firm ass.

Will nodded taking a drink. "Yeah, little surprised that he's Wraith though."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:33 pm

"How do you put a lid on years of bottled up emotions and rage? I'm confused... I need answers before I can feel okay about things."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:56 am

Venom551 wrote:
Frank walked into the room and looked at Arthur. "Ahh good you're here."

James smirked watching Jannelle.

"Well they wouldn't let me leave", Arthur half joked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:38 am

"I don't have answers" Keith said apalogetically

Jannelle kissed him, rubbing herself againsgt his member
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:37 am

Frank nodded. "Well I have a offer to make you."

James smirked taking his hand down positioning himself.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:55 am

Ashleigh stood up and smiled, "It's okay, it's not like I'm asking about heaven or the dinosaurs... I'll find a way to manage things." She placed the broken plate and items on the table and took the glass of water in her hands.

"Uh, Keith... would it be alright if I took a rest? My head's exploding. I'd also like some fresh bandages for my hands, and for my legs which haven't been tended to."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:57 am

KariganGladheon wrote:
"I don't believe sir, that she is telling the truth. She's claiming that she has never known about her other power, but her history on the police database indicates otherwise. At the age of 6, her parents died from...hmm... death unknown. That tells us nothing, but she went into adoptive care and ten years later, both adoptive parents were killed when their car was hit by a truck near a railway crossing. Both parents and the girl survived the car crash, but the parents were killed moments after by stepping onto the railway lines and being hit by a freight train. It won't be hard to make her use her powers, just tap into her emotional state. She'll shatter and likely release something like a bomb."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wish I could say the same. Boring old Ashleigh, intern at St. Margaret's Hospital, two more years til I become a full doctor, but doesn't look like that will happen now. All my life there was that dream of helping people and caring for them, the same way people have done for me. I can't be working with machinery and equipment and suddenly blow the place up simply because I lost someone on the operating table."

The top part was for you Drake.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 pm

"Medics should've taken care of your injuries but I'll have them take a look again." Keith said "You can rest there if you like."

Jannelle grinned lowering herself onto him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Talbot nodded. "Well once the military hands he over, we can do that."

James smirked pushing up into Jannelle's tight hole.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:25 pm

"Oh, they did a great job... 150% on their efforts, but I'd probably cover myself up like a mummy. You shouldn't cover scraps but the mere ugliness appearance of them, makes me want to get out the makeup and bandaids.

No... I might not lie down... it won't do much good, the head's still gonna thump like a washing machine. Maybe some fresh air will work?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:26 pm

"I'll be more than happy to keep an eye on her for you," the technician asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:44 am

"Of course" Keith said looking up at a private motioning him over. "Stay close to her."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:45 am

Jannelle moaned riding him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:50 am

James groaned moving with her taking his hands up her thighs. "Shit..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:15 am

My last post- the top one was Ashleigh to Keith. The second one was that technician trying to squirm his way into good favour with Talbot, but he's pushing it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:47 am

I already replied to it.

"Huge" Jannelle moaned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:06 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

"I'll be more than happy to keep an eye on her for you," the technician asked.
that one lol
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:14 pm

prydeman wrote:
"Of course" Keith said looking up at a private motioning him over. "Stay close to her."

Keith's reply to Ashleigh.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:22 pm

Talbot looked at the tech. "Right, then."

James groaned taking his hands to her breasts moving with her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:33 pm

(Ah thanks... I got all confused...which isn't hard. I confuse myself 16 hrs of the day...the rest I'm asleep lol.)

Ashleigh smiled and headed out the cafeteria with the soldier. She headed out into a small courtyard that had high walls and she crossed her arms.

"It's not like I'd go anywhere... I can barely walk!" she said leaving the soldier's side finding a seat in the middle of the area, laying herself down and staring at the sky. She turned her head briefly to notice the soldier took up a place by the door.

"I hope you know, that even by standing there... I doubt you could really stop me if I wanted to use my powers. Thankfully, I'm being fed and treated nicely so I have no desire to leave yet, but when that time does come, you won't be able to keep me prisoner forever."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:36 pm

(She does realize the base negates all powers right? haha)

Talbot headed out to his office.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Jill sat drinking "Maybe if I had been there for him more he wouldn't be a terrorist."

Jannelle grinded down on im moaning
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 pm

(No...actually that would be me...and my silliness. We'll just say that she knocked the tray off the bench herself. And she's unaware that she can't use her powers, she thinks its due to her actual weakness. A silly billy like me.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Will sighed. "Well I think it has more to do with the fact that he was abandoned by the US Government...he ever tell you the story about his last mission?"

James groaned and he rolled them over hammering away at her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next