Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Northern Water Tribe

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:13 am

"Stop calling me a brat!" Naida demanded.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:28 am

Cao ignored her as he over saw the battle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 am

Panni sat in a tea house sipping at his tea wondering what his next move should be.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:55 am

A group of waterbenders entered the ship. "We would appreciate it if you released our princess." The head bender said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:56 am

"I'd appreciate it if you thanked us for keeping her safe." Cao said. "Earth Kingdom soldiers tried to board the ship after seeing she had gotten on." He said. "She's on the bridge waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 pm

The group of benders entered the bridge and untied her. "Thank you." She said and headed to their canoe, but stopped at Cao first. "I want to know what is going on here when you when this fight." Naida said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 pm

"Simple, we were attacked by the Earth Kingdom." Cao said. "I'm as lost as you as to their motives."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Panni left the tea house continuing his tour of the village not really worried about the battle
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:07 pm

"Okay.. Then I'm sorry for being angry at you." She said and hopped over the side of his ship into a tiny canoe.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Cao chuckled watching her. He shook his head. "You owe me!" He called out heading into the bridge tower.

The Fire Nation 4th fleet had arrived, in it were three battleships, six cruisers, and a large aircraft carrier, the first of it's kind.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:11 am

Bored with all the snow and water Panni decided to get back to the ship. He knew they were still in the middle of a battle but maybe he could be of some help there, after all this place was too white for him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:18 am

Several fighter planes were attacking the Earth Kingdom ships as the Fire Nation fleet was still firing back and forth against the Earth Kingdom ships.

Cao was over seeing the battle with the Admiral.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:26 am

Panni took a canoe out to the ship looking out at the Earth Kingdom ships
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:44 am

Cao looked seeing a canoe heading towards his ship. "You cannot be serious..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:52 am

"Hey, toss me a line" Panni shouted up
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:58 am

Some soldiers looked down at him. "Uhh..."

Cao walked over to the side. "Why are you here during a battle?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:14 am

"The city is boring and I thought I might be able to help."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:47 am

"Throw him a line before a shell hits him." Cao sighed and couple soldiers threw Panni a line.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:05 am

Panni climbed up onto the deck "So, what's going on anyway, why are we fighting with Earth Kingdome?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:07 am

"Their ships attacked us." Cao said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:24 am

"I see" Panni said "what can I do then?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:12 am

"Whatever you can do in a naval battle Earth bender." Cao said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 am

"Right, I'll be standing over here then" Panni said going over to a corner
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:36 am

Cao headed back to the bridge as the battle continued to rage, the Fire Nation was winning easily now with the arrival of the 5th fleet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: