Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Northern Water Tribe

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:28 am

Captain Yun and Captain Ryu were leaving the Water Tribe with the Ambassador to get to Cao's ship.

Cao was giving orders he'd managed to knock out another Earth Kingdom cruiser and he was communicating with Fire Nation Naval Command to get some reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:37 am

(Wait, so Earth Kingdom is invading the Water Tribe or the Fire Nation and are you still by the water tribe?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:41 am

(Been having a small subplot building with the Earth Kingdom and Fire Nation still having tensions from The War, and the battle is a little ways off from the Northern Water Tribe it would be clearly visable from the Water Tribe's location)

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:27 am

Naida spotted the battle off on the horizon. "This is unacceptable." She said to herself and found a canoe to approach the battleships in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:33 am

The battle was still raging.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:40 am

Naida launched herself through the water, turning her hands violently. She created a twisted path of ice on the sides of Cao's ship, bending herself up into it. She landed on the deck. "What is going on here!?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 am

A couple soldiers aimed at her since she had just boarded the ship, they couldn't hear her as the massive cannons were firing.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:49 am

Naida pulled the ice off the ship's side and turned it into a thick column of water, slamming it into one of the guards. She dragged her feet to the left, pulling her arms around and casting the second soldier in ice pulled from the ocean.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:51 am

Naida was hit from behind by a soldier with his rifle knocking her out.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:52 am

Naida hit the ground with a clunk.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:54 am

Naida was bound and taken into the Bridge where Cao was.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:57 am

Naida woke up and shook in her chains. "Get these off of me! I demand it!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:00 am

"You attacked two of my men, you're not getting anything." Cao said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:03 am

"They were getting ready to attack me. What, anyways, is going on in my Nation's seas!?" Naida roared. "If you have a problem to settle with the Earth Nation, Water Tribe oceans end a few hundred miles away from here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:09 am

"We are in the middle of a battle, it's a bad idea to just jump onto someone's ship, as for why we're fighting here, we were attacked here."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:15 am

"Well surrender or move over. You are involving my people by fighting here. I demand you retreat."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 am

"Who the fuck do you think you are little girl?" Cao said. "You are not the Fire Lord nor at you the leader of the Water Tribe, you're a spoiled brat, you're people are not involved here I see no Water Tribe warriors or ships out here? You're people are sitting back and watching the show." Cao said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:23 am

Naida shook in the chains violently. "You'll let me go, now!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:24 am

"No I don't think I will, I mean how would it look if we sent you on your way in the middle of a naval engagement."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 am

"You're going to regret this. You're going to cost the world another Great War if you kidnap Water Tribe royalty. The Earth Kingdom will side with us and you're in over your heads."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:37 am

Cao just chuckled. "Listen here you spoiled brat, we're letting you go right after this, and we're in over our heads? Looks outside girl...look at our military might." He said pointing to the battle as the Earth Kingdom ships were being taken out one by one.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:52 am

Naida grimaced. "Do what you wish."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:53 am

"Not one of your little servants to boss around here Princess." Cao said turning back to the battle.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:56 am

"You seem to keep forgetting I have only recently been appointed Princess, bigot."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:59 am

"No you ran away from it before brat, and you're the bigot judging my people for things our ancestors did over 100 years ago." Cao said. "Now shut your face."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe   Northern Water Tribe - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: