Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Grounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:45 am

"So am I but this is an underage club." Cody told her "We got in trouble last time we tried getting into the other one, a few of the teachers were there and spotted us."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:13 am

"That's an embarrassing situation." Natalia smiled loosening up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:16 am

"It was" Cody smiled "So, will you come?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 am

"Uhm, sure." She managed a full smile.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 am

"Awesome, I'll stop by to get ya around 9" Cody smiled
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 am

Natalia walked to her room to take a shower. Before she entered, she looked at herself in the mirror, wearing only her bra and underwear. She looked at her arm, which appeared bloated and sagging to her, although they were skinny picks protruding from her bony structure. She looked at her stomach which had a few red slits on it. She sighed, removed her undergarments and showered.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:07 am

Cody came by her room around 9 knocking on the door wearing an outfit that looked like a cross of old west and something out of the Dark Tower books
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 am

Natalia was wearing black stirrup tights, a translucent, long sleeved lace shirt and a nude colored tanktop under. She opened her door as she was putting on cream colored oxfords on. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 am

"Wow, you look... wow" Cody said looking her over. "You ready? The others are waiting."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:31 am

"..me? Me?" Natalia hesitated. "Oh.. Okay."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:37 am

Cody took her arm heading down meeting up with the others . He held the door for her to get in before climbing in next to her.
Daryl looked back at them in the mirror "You got good taste cowboy, little skinny for me though" he said taking off
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 am

Natalia instantly realized he was talking about her, but thought nothing of it, often being called too skinny.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:53 am

Daryl pulled up to the club getting out and heading in.

Cody held his hand out to help Natalia out
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 am

She took his hand and stepped out of the car. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:05 am

"No problem" Cody smiled heading inside
"This place is busy." he yelled over the music
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:07 am

Natalia nodded, irritated by all the action going on between the blaring music and lights and the people filling the club.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:17 am

"Wanna dance" Cody asked leaning close to her ear so he didn't have to yell
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 am

"Okay." she agreed almost reluctantly and stepped back so that he was not standing to close, which made her nervous.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:32 am

Brian sat at the bar in the club looking around the area. He sighed a bit taking a drink from his water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:34 am

Cody smiled leading her to the dance floor
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:44 am

Natalia followed him and began to loosen up once she melted in with the crowd.

(Changed her powers)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:53 am

Kirsty walked into the club looking around and went over to Brian. She swished her 'new' black hair that was tied back in a ponytail, and smiled.

"Hey Brian, glad to be out of studies. I failed Mutant History... I just can't comprehend that we were around even in the medieval days, seems far fetched. Would you like a drink?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 am

Brian looked over at her. "Sure." He said sitting up a little more.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 am

Cody smiled dancing with Natalia, glad to see she had loosened up a bit
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 pm

"Got my training listed at the end of the week. Don't know who's going to take me on, but they want me to use my disguise abilities as means of protection and defence, instead of just a toy. Why I couldn't have electricity running out my hands or weapon fingernails."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Grounds
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: