Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:39 am

"Right well, since no one seems to care here I'll go find her myself" Shadow said "maybe the rest of you can track down the fire guy."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:54 am

Star-Girl waits for a moment. Follow this guy to help with something that more than likely doesn't need us or go find and bring back the most annoying person I've ever met... "Whatever. I'm comin'," she says. The staff flies out from her room and to her hand and she gets up.

"Aw. Sparky's no fine. He doesn't get bothered when I do stuff. I'll tag along!"

"I'm coming as well," Olympian says from the back of the room, her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:59 am

"Alright then. Lets go find out what happened to Dove" Shadow said heading to the hanger
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:07 am

The ladies follow Shadow to the hangar.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:30 pm

"Last time I saw Dove was when we left her with her crazy ex and that other masked dude" Shadow said taking off. "Seems like a good place to start."

"Come on really" Cumbustion said dropping the last assassin "is the League that desperate that they are coming after me." He set most of them on fire leaving one alive. "Go back to your mistress and tell her this is what will happen to every assassin she sends. Tell her I'm not coming back."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:34 pm

"If you say so," Star-Girl says, holding the staff over her shoulder.

"Field Trip!" Mischief says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:36 pm

"The craziest one I've ever been on" Shadow said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:23 pm

"What are you expecting to find?" Olympian asks, standing in the back of the aircraft.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:36 pm

"Some idea where they went after we left" Shadow said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 6:41 am

"So, are we sure the League doesn't know where they are?", Bastion says.

"I dunno.", Logan shrugs, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 6:48 am

"Well if they're there, we'll pat em on the back and head home," Star-Girl says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:08 am

"Uhm, no but we can check" Shadow said "go ahead and give them a call if you want."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:39 am

"I'll ask my uncle.", Bastion says closing his eyes and connects with Manhunter telepathically. He opens his eyes. "Nope, they don't know more than we do."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:41 am

"Good," Olympian says, staring through the window. "Less people to get in the way."

"Just keep up the positive thoughts, princess," Star-Girl says.

"Rainbows, Gumdrops, and Bone breaking goodness!" Mischief cuts in.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:47 am

"Shouldn't YOU of all people see it as more of a challenge with plenty obstacles-- Alright, I get it, let's get this hunk a junk flying!", Logan exclaims after earning a stern stare from Olympian.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:08 am

"Already in the air buddy" Shadow said "guess that's another thing I'm good at."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:19 am

"Being a bit of a dick is also one of them, even if you're saying the truth...", Logan muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:23 am

"Mature," Star-Girl says. "Wake me when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:27 am

"No problem, shouldn't take long to get there."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:31 am

"Sweet! What's today's inflight movie?", Logan grins.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:57 am

"Beast Master" Shadow said "but won't have time to watch it since we're here"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:16 am

"Well that didn't take long," Star-Girl says.

"And now to play hide and seek with the boss!" Mischief says.

"Let's just find her and go," Olympian mutters.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:15 am

"Why don't animal boy and I go talk to the security" Shadow suggested "Star girl and warrior pincess can see what the scientist know."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:43 am

"Do not call me princess," Olympian says. "And what about the clown?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:56 am

"She can look skulk around creeping everybody out" Shadow said getting off and heading in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next