Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:35 pm

"Let's get to the river then."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Bat-Girl nods and darts off to the Bat-Cycle.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:12 am

Batman got to the Batmobile and drove heading to the River.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:57 am

Bat-Girl arrives near the docks and hides the Bat-Cycle before using the Bat-Claw to get a vantage point on the ships around the area.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Batman comes up alongside her. "You see anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:36 pm

"I did a little research. That ship, over there, is having a charity gala. Lot of high society people attending. Exactly the kind of people that got Clue's little call," Bat-Girl says, switching on her cowl's HUD and takes a closer look. "That one."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:52 pm

"Let's get a closer look." Batman said moving down towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Bat-Girl glides down, landing on the mast of a ship nearby and turning on her cowl's HUD. "Don't detect any weapons other than on security. Nothing electronically abnormal, either."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:41 am

"Could just be a meet and greet." Batman said. "Or a low profile deal."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:42 am

"Right. I forget that you're so used to alienating those closest to you recently.", Derek says and moves away, taking careful steps one at a time. He stumbles and catches himself against a wall that he can lean on. "Damn it...".
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:55 am

"Careful" Delilah said helping him steady himself. "I do not alienate everyone, I am currently trying to reunite a family."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:44 am

Venom551 wrote:
"Could just be a meet and greet." Batman said. "Or a low profile deal."

"All good and well if it's Penguin. But with Clue? Neither of those exist," Bat-Girl says. She ponders for a moment. "I can fabricate an invitation. How about I get in as a guest and look for anything on Penguin while you scour the place for clues on... uh... Clue."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:04 am

"Sounds good." Batman said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:32 am

Bat-Girl nods and dashes off, pulling back her mask and calling the Bat-Cycle to her so she can grab a quick change and fabricate an invite.

Inside, most of high society Gotham has gathered. Angelica gets inside and contacts Batman. "Happy hunting."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:40 am

"You too." Batman said as he began his sweep of the area around the ship.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:28 am

Angelica gets to work, mingling with the few people she recognizes from the list of names, pertaining to people Derek knew had some dirtier little secrets pertaining to Gotham's underworld. She asks around for a few personal assessments of situations with the current power shifts in motion and how it may end up impacting Gotham. One man suggests that a power struggle of this nature can only lead to one, invariable outcome: complete chaos. Yeah, that sounds like something Clue would think. Maybe that's why he signed on to help Penguin.

Checking over the guest list again, Angelica notes a certain 'Ruby Red' is in attendance. She seeks out the scarlet clad club owner, sitting at a table amongst associates. "Excuse me," Angelica says.

Ruby looks over her shoulder. "Yes? How may I help you, darling?"

"Ruby Red, correct? Owner of the Scarlet Spot? A profitable nightclub you've got."

"I'm here, aren't I?" Ruby says. "Did you need something?"

"Oh, nothing much. I'm a journalist. I was just hoping you could give me your assessment of the current state of power shifting in Gotham... and all that that implies" Angelica says.

Ruby looks Angelica over and stands from her seat. Her assistant stands but she waves him off. "Perhaps we could talk in the restroom. I need to powder my nose." The ladies make their way to the lavatory and Ruby checks to be sure no one else is there. She leans over the sink and looks into the mirror as she touches up her make-up. "Is there some reason you decided to crash this party, Miss Foster?"

"Wait, you-"

"Please. Information is my business. I knew you weren't a reporter, I know you're Derek Wilson's half-sister, and I know a lot of Gotham's other juicy little secrets. Care to know a few?"

Angelica leans against the sink. "What do you know about this situation with the power vacuum in Gotham's criminal underworld?"

"I know it's going to be bad for business. My business, at least. I know Penguin's winning, Black Mask is carrying out his operations in hiding, and, as of five minutes ago, I know that Paradox is once again at large. I also know there's a nasty rumor going around that Penguin hired Clue to ax the competition."

"Rumor?"

"Penguin's winning. Black Mask just got out of prison and Paradox never was a real threat to anyone as crime bosses go. They can't take him individually. Why would Penguin hire Clue to execute anyone? Especially when he knows that would ignite the biggest gang war Gotham's seen in ages."

"You don't think Clue's working for Penguin."

"Don't ask me what I think he's doing, but I'm certain it isn't for Penguin, whatever it is. Clue's never cared about being involved in the underworld scene, as far as my reports go. But a lot of the gangsters that worked for Vega and the other mobster big shots just up and disappeared after their bosses were axed."

Angelica ponder this for a moment until the P.A system goes off. "That's... weird. The Captain was down here, last I checked."

"Hellooo riches of Gotham! I'm certain all of you got my messages, yes?"

Angelica's eyes spring open as wide as saucers. "I am such an idiot."

"I'm sure you're all just dying to begin with the actual festivities! So let's go ahead and get this shindig started!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:34 am

Batman had picked up the signal and was working to triangulate it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:41 am

"Oh! Would ya look at that? Someone's trying to track my signal! How... expected, really," the voice says over the P.A. system. "I guess poor little me oughtta speed up the light show if you're all going to be able to see it before I'm discovered. Tick-tick-tick." The man laughs a bit then stops talking.

Angelica rushes back to the lobby with Ruby, the crowd in panic. Someone tries to get through the doors, but they've been electronically sealed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:53 am

Batman was on the move, the signal was bouncing but he was narrowing it down quickly Angelica wasn't the only one good at hacking.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:04 am

The signal appears to be coming from the captain's cabin of a cargo boat nearby.

"There's no way we're getting everyone out of here in time, even if I get this door open," Angelica says to herself. "I need to go find that bomb."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:24 am

"What family?", Derek says and takes a deep breath before exhaling, having already exhausted himself with those few steps.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Batman landed on the boat and kicked the captain's cabin door in
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Angelica tries to pry open one of the doors to the lower decks but she can't force it. She's assisted, suddenly, and looks up. "Brass?"

"Foster," Brass says, helping Angelica get the door open. "I'll insult you later. Bomb. Now."

The two ladies dash off into the ship, Angelica using the HUD in her contacts to find any traces of a bomb. Nothing appears to be coming up, though. It must be on one of the lowest levels.

In the room is a dock worker with one of Mad Hatter's hats on, holding a tape recorder with a pre-recorded message to a mic, rigged with some equipment to bounce the signal around. The camera in the cabin sees Batman enter. The brainwashed civilian holds up another recorded message. "Hello, Batman. If you're hearing this, then you must have found my hidey hole before the light show! Ooooh, that'll never do! Unless it's not remote controlled and I'm having someone on the boat trigger it, now. Oh, that's right! I am!" the voice laughs.

Meanwhile, everyone on the ship is likewise hearing this. "Sounds like the Bat just got played," Brass says.

"He'll figure something-" Wait. Someone on the boat trigger it for him? Angelica starts looking for other people by themselves on the boat.

"So how's about this, Batsy? You can watch, too. I'm sure it'll be a real riot! I know! I'll even let you do the countdown with me! Okay, I'll start. 5!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:06 am

Batman knocked the hat off the civilian's head before smashing the mic as he punched out the civilian before turning to look at the boat.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:17 am

Angelica rounds a corner, only to hear a minor explosion but nothing to rock the boat. "That's it?" she says.

Outside, actual fireworks shoot off from the deck.

Angelica looks around. "There's no way-"

Brass suddenly rips her dress, tearing off a piece and holding it over her nose. "Foster, cover your airways!"

"What?"

"Gas!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next