Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:44 am

Well, we decided to remove her anal glands 'cause it just kept bothering her and causing problems.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:49 am

Ah, my friend hand to do that to her Chocolate Lab a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:30 am

Ahh, I gotcha. Turned out well, I hope? It's a pretty harmless procedure unless the glands have been damaged previously and before the operation.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:38 am

Yeah it all worked out fine, she had the cone on her head too to keep from biting
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:49 am

Those dogs are PRETTY flexible when it comes around to gnawing, haha.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:08 am

Yes they are haha
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:13 am

Laughing 

Anyway, gonna head on to bed. I'll be back online tomorrow. Have a good one
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:23 am

You too man!
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:33 am

Hi guys I'll be offline most of the weekend coming. I'm volunteering for Avcon- Australia's largest anime and magma convention. Should be good fun
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Work. Finally. Over. No more...Influx. Assignments...paused. Can take...a break. *collapses* Where we at in Star Wars?  I can post Scarlet drifting in space in Starchasers too, and continue the fight in DC, as well.  Just gotta know where to have Jaxie in Star Wars.  Still following Ford? From the looks of things he just got through fighting.

Also: This is amazing - http://screenrant.com/avengers-2-official-ultron-photo-reveal/
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:16 pm

So far in Star Wars, Ford sent the Padawans and Nerri back to the ship when the Mandalorians arrived. Ford saw Qui-Gon fighting them and then sensed Darren and the pair got into a duel while Qui-Gon tried escaping the Mandalorians with no success yet.

Jaxie could be with the others at the ship or could have stayed back to find Ford ignoring him telling her and the others to go to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Not sure she's quite rebel enough to ignore an order of that magnitude, so she'd probably have gone back to the ship. So I'll just say she's back there.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:19 am

Yup, saw them the other day, Twi, it's amazing
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:28 am

Internet not working so I'm stuck using my phone. I'll post when I can.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:59 am

Anyone seen Guardians of the Galaxy yet? I'm being forced to wait so I was hoping to get some positive feedback or any at all.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:31 am

I just saw it today with Allison it's awesome. In my opinion it's just as good as Cap 2 so for me that put's it above Avengers for me. It's funny, action packed, and the soundtrack is awesome.

The after credits scene is...well you'll just have to see it to believe it lol
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:45 am

Awesome to hear! Yeah, I loved Cap 2 and I rate it just about as high as the Avengers so it is sounding very promising now!

I might've had it spoiled but I'm not completely certain yet if that's true. I will be looking forward to it, though!
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:52 am

It's good I'll be seeing it again for sure. All the performances are very good as well, Rocket and Drax are perhaps the funniest to me lol. We also get a bit more Thanos too which is cool.

Yeah I don't wanna say anything about it on here lol but it was....interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:03 am

It was, indeed, quite amazing. Not really sure I'd put it up on Avengers and Cap 2 level (personal bias, maybe. Cap is my favorite Superhero) but it is a close second/third for certain with me.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:05 am

Yeah, I might end seeing it two times anyway, just because I can't wait for everyone else to have free time to see the movie, haha.

I can understand that, Twi, but I imagine it should be pretty high up on the list. 

Last year was kinda underwhelming for me.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:13 am

Cap is tied with me for favorite superhero, it's him and Nightwing for #1 lol. In my opinion Cap 2 and GotG are better than The Avengers but Avengers is still awesome. I like Cap 2 and Guardians for very different reasons. Cap 2 is a political thriller pretty much and Guardians is a funny sci-fi flick. So depending on your tastes you could like one more than the other. Right now through Cap 2 is still my #1 Marvel movie, with Guardians very close behind and Avengers very very close behind that.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:53 am

Yeah, they're top three for me, definitely!

Heading to bed, have a good one guys
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:04 am

You too man, take it easy
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 am

Actually I think that the main reason I still hold Avengers up on that pedestal is "Oh my god, it's the first time we're seeing them all in one shot on the big screen like this. Maximum geek out moment!" I think that's just why I place Avengers up top. Guardians is definitely the funniest of em all (although I still think Hulk Smash Loki is the funniest thing in a Marvel movie thus far).
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:18 am

Yes it was, I love that moment haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014   Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk Lounge: June/July/Aug 2014
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next