Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Starchasers - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:31 am

"Of course not. I's all part of bein' all smart-like, yeah? Always more to discover and learn. S'pose I do know how to wire the ship's FTL Channels through my gear so it can just cut through interdiction fields and whatnot too, but where'd be the fun in that?"  Piper straps the gear back on and checks DEXTER for the time.  "Yep. Got a minute. 55 seconds more'n I'll need. Cheers!"  With that, she rockets off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 9:36 pm

"Guess it's just you and me again" Peter said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 12:06 am

Jack returned to the ship with several large floating containers behind him, he tapped a few buttons and they went to different parts of the ship. Some were filled with ammo, others medical supplies, and other food. Everything Jack needed to fully stock his ship again.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:46 am

"This place is unbelievable!", Victoria said stopped by a random vendor, inspecting his collection of fascinating wares.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:48 am

"It certainly is something" Dover agreed 

Peter came out of the work room and nodded at Jack.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 5:39 am

Victoria's eyes widened at the sight of a particular shop and ran for it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 5:48 am

"Go have fun, I'll just be over here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:12 am

"Any luck with what you've been working on?" Jack asked as Peter walked out.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:01 am

Piper returns to the ship less than a minute later, fiddling with her Holodex. "Yes, mum... I'll be fine, mum... Mother. It's just a mission to save the galaxy and all that rot. I'll live. I've got to be off, now. I'll pop by in a week and we can talk over tea, all right? ...Yeah, mum. You too." She presses a button on her Holodex, hanging up. "Right meddlesome, that one."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:21 am

"Okay!", Victoria said and went inside. It appeared to be a shop for cybernetic upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:53 am

"Yeah, finished it while you were gone. Just been talking to Dave to pass the time."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:31 pm

"Daniels." Jack said. "His name is Daniels. So what did you build?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:38 pm

"Dave is what I built" Peter said "though I did use part of Daniels programming. Don't worry, the ship is still functional."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:41 pm

"Oh, so Daniels is still around?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:56 pm

"Of course"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:57 pm

"Good, hate to lose the old man." Jack said. "So what's Dave?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:23 am

"An extension of myself and this ship. So if I'm not there he'll be able to do whatever I would." 

(I think I might have Peter slowly become more like Spock or Data)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:12 am

"Dave is to Wisearse, what Jack is to you, what DEXTER is to me... well, what DEXTER would be... if I unshackled him. Which I don't see happenin' anytime soon, yeah?" Piper chimes, fiddling around with her Holodex.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:07 am

"Well that's useful." Jack nodded. "Once we're loaded up and the others return we'll be off."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:15 am

"Yeah, that's pretty much true" Peter said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:43 am

Victoria left the shop, holding boxes stacked ontop of each other in her arms. She looked around for Dover.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:51 am

"Did you buy enough" Dover asked coming behind her
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:04 pm

"Uhm, yes, I think so. I was hoping maybe Peter could try and interchange some of these parts for me. They're quite interesting."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:06 pm

"It'll give the kid something to keep busy with" Dover said. "Besides I think he's fascinated by you so I'm sure he'll be thrilled to work on you."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:36 am

Victoria shrugged and looked away, trying to hide that she was blushing. "I doubt it, but then again he's fascinated by anything containing circuit boards, so, whatever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: