Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Gen OTD - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:45 am

alright then. Maybe after being put into a tough position?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:00 am

Could be the wrap up to the little gang war I've been working on.

On a side note: The League would probably send someone after Kasumi, seeing as she stole that cursed sword from them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:04 am

Gang war, between who?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:09 am

The thing with Black Mask where supposedly (but not really) Emperor Penguin hired Clue to whack competition. It's gonna turn out to be something else, but it is ultimately a gang power struggle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:12 am

ahh, okay.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:47 am

Would it make sense to send Derek after Kasumi?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:49 am

I dunno. Would it? Is Derek actually going to be working for the League after this?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:52 am

Delilah is going to have leverage on Derek and I don't think it would be out of the question should she decide to send him after recovery. He's gonna appear incapacitated as Derek, but it's a different story when he's sent out or heads out on his own will as Arkham Knight.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:52 am

Up to Pryde, though, and you, of course.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:56 am

I see. Well regardless of who gets sent, that's end in Kasumi either getting rid of her pursuers or being (intentionally) captured, seeing as the sword has formed a sort of symbiotic relationship with her and she couldn't get rid of it if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:29 am

I thought you were talking about the Justice League. Sending Derek would work or could send Saiko if he's still around.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:04 am

Oh, sorry. Wasn't clear. Makes no difference who, really. I don't particularly have any plans for this. Twas just a thought that occurred to me.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:09 pm

right, we'll work it out
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:38 pm

What's Deathstroke up to at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:47 am

I'm going with Paradox hiring out Deathstroke.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Clue on the boat or bouncing his signal around from another location?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:19 am

Okay. I'm done for a little bit. Won't have anything more for a couple of In-RP days.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:15 pm

We got any ideas/things going on, or...
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:30 pm

not that I'm aware of. Trying to think of something that can be done in just batman's part of the world.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Well the only thing I've got is the gang war stuff, but I'm holding off on continuing that for a little bit. Else wise, I have Catalyst. After she's brought back to her senses, I'm thinking of probably shipping her off to college or something to have her acting more independently. The thing with Joker supposedly being on the loose is more or less a "Dude, we're getting the band back together!" ordeal. Get all the bats 'n' birds together and playing nice, at least one last time before a few of em drop out of the Bat Gimmick or, at least, drop out of Gotham.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:07 am

trying to think of something like Death of the Family or Court of Owls. A story along those lines that will affect everyone in the Batman world.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:11 am

That would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:53 am

All I have planned out for the Gotham-Verse is as follows (not necessarily in this order)

-The Joker problem gets the Bat-Family back together for at least one last big hoorah as a complete group.
-Lorie leaves Gotham for college and maybe while she's gone she starts up her own team or something.
-Bat-Woman and Vampire Bat become a vigilante duo and probably move it to Bludhaven.
-Robin becomes either Batman or Nightwing's sidekick.

I have no concrete plans for Mischief, Olympian, or Bat-Girl.

Last edited by Twi on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:11 am

Emperor Penguin is there to serve as my mob/gangster criminal element. He's not necessarily out for total control of Gotham's underworld but he does expect to have a share in it all so, in a gang war, he'd stay out of it and let Paradox and Black Mask go at each other if that's what they want to do until one or the other brings him into it by going after his slice of the pie or tries to make a deal with him.

Still leaving it up to Venom and SHine as to whether or not Edgar takes over as Batman. I"m really not sure what to do with him though either way at this point or the birds. I need to figure that out.

RIddler will continue to go after the Graysons and eventually everyone in the Bat family. He'll also show up as possibly the leader (or at least an important part) of an anti vigilante task force for the GCPD (if we don't already have one).

Scarecrow is still trying to devolp who he is. Is he a henchman, a thief, a seriel killer or just another nut in a mask whose intentions are unknown?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: