Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Gen OTD - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:47 am

Things will progress slower but they will progress down the already established arcs.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:30 am

yeah.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Couple ideas for this Edgar asks the graysons to join the birds with nightwing as leader taking the role of batman from him. Delilah offers to heal Derek. A new crime lord rises as riddler makes another move in trying to rid gotham of its heroes. Nightstalker and his new team gave their first mission. Combustion is free and being hunted by the league if assassins while dive is off trying to find hawk.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Those ideas are all pretty good.

Joseph handing over the cowl should involve all three men, Derek, Edgar, and Joseph as Joseph has no problem handing the mantle to a Wayne but his loyalty to Derek means he won't give it up without Derek's blessing.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:45 pm

True
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:17 pm

now that my laptop is working again, I can flesh out my ideas a bit more

1. Edgar will meet with Elizabeth to discuss a few things- being part of rebuilding Amusement Park, what it's like being part of a famous family, and joining his team-Birds of Prey. Of course he'll also talk with Joseph about leading the team as Nightwing implying that he'll have to give up being Batman, something I know you mentioned he is willing to do but not without discussing it with Derek first.

2. Delilah will offer to heal Derek and possibly make him better than he was before. Of course there will be a catch, she'll ask him to join her in the League. If he accepts or turns her down, she'll still take something from him.

3. With most of the major crime families being taken out by Vidar there are many minor crime bosses now fighting to take control but all will eventually fall to Emperor Penguin who will become the new major boss of Gotham.

4. Riddler now has three names left on his list but he plans to expand it and include all of Gotham's heroes because as he sees it they are the cause of all the problems in Gotham.

5. Nightstalker leads the new Task Force X/Suicide Squad and has recruited Vidar, Centurion and some others (anyone you want part of it just add them). Their first mission will bring them to Gotham though I'm not exactly sure what that mission should be so any ideas there would be good.

Those are what I've got for Batman, sadly nothing big right now, just small things that will most likely be done in a single post or a few. Biggest thing I might have is the Suicide Squad story (possibly coming after a Bane or Killer Croc type character?).
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:11 am

I like the idea of Delilah offering Derek to join the League a lot possibly after healing him and I am musing the idea of him actually accepting the offer as well for some reason.

Okay, so, an idea. Edgar becomes Batman after a very dismissive Derek agrees to it. The Arkham Knight shows himself after like a timeskip, a vigilante who doesn't know the meaning of mercy and even goes as far as to risk lives, confident that he's able to push boundries and he almost always beat down criminals to the brink of death or something close to that, causing issues for both the Bat-Family and various crime syndicates more than ever. Delilah finds out that Derek is behind Arkham Knight, being able to use the suit with technology that uses exoskeleton leg-ons that react to his nervous system, and she offers to heal Derek instead and then encourages him to join the League. Derek is very hesitant towards it and initially declines. Delilah gives him an insentive and threatens that he might lose something or someone else if he doesn't agree and makes him to join the League after showing him her convincing resolve.

OR, right at the beginning when Derek agrees without a fight that Edgar should take the mantle, he has already been healed by Delilah and forced to join the League, which thereafter Arkham Knight appears.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:51 am

both sound like good ideas, I was actually thinking Delilah's offer to heal him would help lead to Derek becoming Arkham Knight. In a sub plot I was going to throw in Delilah takes some of Derek's dna and in a similar fashion to what Talia did with Bruce creates a child
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:12 am

Okay, so Derek is healed for the most part and ends up being convinced to join the League, becoming Arkham Knight. Cool!

That could be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:33 am

can have Delilah meet with Derek now before he meets with Edgar and Joseph later.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:59 am

Yeah, that will work. I just have to go for a couple of hours but I'll be back!
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:50 am

Since Joseph knows now, I guess it's going to have to appear like the procedure didn't work if appearances are going to be kept.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:58 am

For the sake of keeping Arkham Knights identity a secret, but it would make sense to have Joseph suspect things
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:22 am

up to you. Is Joseph going to keep being Batman or is he going to give it up?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:26 am

He's gonna give it up eventually to Edgar.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:45 am

alright then. Maybe after being put into a tough position?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:00 am

Could be the wrap up to the little gang war I've been working on.

On a side note: The League would probably send someone after Kasumi, seeing as she stole that cursed sword from them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:04 am

Gang war, between who?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:09 am

The thing with Black Mask where supposedly (but not really) Emperor Penguin hired Clue to whack competition. It's gonna turn out to be something else, but it is ultimately a gang power struggle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:12 am

ahh, okay.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:47 am

Would it make sense to send Derek after Kasumi?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:49 am

I dunno. Would it? Is Derek actually going to be working for the League after this?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:52 am

Delilah is going to have leverage on Derek and I don't think it would be out of the question should she decide to send him after recovery. He's gonna appear incapacitated as Derek, but it's a different story when he's sent out or heads out on his own will as Arkham Knight.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:52 am

Up to Pryde, though, and you, of course.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:56 am

I see. Well regardless of who gets sent, that's end in Kasumi either getting rid of her pursuers or being (intentionally) captured, seeing as the sword has formed a sort of symbiotic relationship with her and she couldn't get rid of it if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: