Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:27 am

"Aww, that's not very adventurous!", Erica pouted with a smirk and crawled onto the bed, wiggling her ass back at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:29 am

"Gotta start somewhere." Christian chuckled coming up behind her and pushing back inside of her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:39 am

"Mmm! We did! In the bathroom!", Erica moaned and giggled softly arching her back and pushing against him.

"Doesn't surprise me one bit that he's got a bunch of ties. We need to look for noteworthy people, some that stand out in particular research and development.", Marston said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:41 am

Christian chuckled and groaned pushing into her all the way before pulling out some then slamming back inside her.

"He had dealings with Talbot prior to his attacks." Natasha said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:45 am

Erica moaned smiling and leaned forward reaching under herself to spread her pink folds for him. "Mmm f**k yes...".

"Well, Talbot's got no influence here NOW, right?", Marston said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:47 am

Christian groaned and grinned watching her spread her pink lips as he picked up his pace, fucking her harder and faster.

"I hope not, but seems like anyone who had dealings with Talbot is bad news."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:53 am

"Oh my god, yes, hammer my tight little pussy...", Erica moaned loudly with pleasure rubbing her clit as Chris fucked her, fondling one of her breasts.

"Yeah, no shit.", Marston said and took a bite of food from his box. "Eat your chicken."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:56 am

Natasha looked at him then picked it up and took a bite.

Christian groaned slapping her ass hard as he drove his cock into her hard and rough.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:02 am

Marston stared at her with a blunt look. "...It's cold, isn't it?".

Erica let out a surprise squeal and moaned loudly biting her lip. "Mmmm, f**k, again!", she moaned with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:03 am

"You're not trying out for one of those talent shows" Jill said

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:06 am

"It's fine." Natasha said.

Christian smirked and slapped her ass hard as her fucked her roughly.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:11 am

"No, you're right, I'm just trying to make amends from what I've gathered.", Arthur chuckled and began to move to some non existing beat.

"Sweat. Off. My. Brow.", Marston muttered sarcastically and went to sit by the window.

Erica cried out and moaned loudly gripping the sheets raising her ass in the air for him. "f**k YES, JUST LIKE THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:19 am

"Wait, hold on" JIll said turning on some music "Now let's see you work it like Mathew McCoughny in that stripper movie."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:33 am

"Setting the bar high now, are we?", Arthur laughed and proceeded to dance and move his hips, putting his thumbs under the waistband of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:45 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"No, you're right, I'm just trying to make amends from what I've gathered.", Arthur chuckled and began to move to some non existing beat.

"Sweat. Off. My. Brow.", Marston muttered sarcastically and went to sit by the window.

Erica cried out and moaned loudly gripping the sheets raising her ass in the air for him. "f**k YES, JUST LIKE THAT!"

Natasha cocked her eyebrow then shrugged before continuing to eat and research.

Christian groaned and smirked watching as his hard cock stretched her tight vice wide as he plowed it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:33 am

"Just take em off already" Jill said

"So, when the kid is born are you going to retire?" Keith asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:40 am

"Not sure." James said. "Dunno if I can retire now."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:47 am

"Right, cause you're all powerful."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:52 am

"No." James said. "Because now I see what our government is truly capable of."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:04 am

"Right" Keith said taking a nother shot "don't let a few bad politicians twist your view of our government."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:07 am

"Politicians I always knew were bad." James said taking a shot. "But when the Director of Central Intelligence, my father's friend, kills my father and tries to enslave the Earth...it's hard not to have doubts."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:08 am

"Yeah, that was messed up."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:09 am

"Beyond messed up Keith." James said downing another shot.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:16 am

"We'll just have to make sure someone like that doesn't get in a position like that again."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:17 am

"I aim to." James said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next