Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Justice League - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:57 am

"My... cave."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:04 am

Wonder Woman pauses in mid air. "What?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:14 am

"I can create a similar effect to the red sun in my cave, and possibly the Watchtower, but the sure bet is here."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:24 am

"W-well...all right. But, where is it?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:26 am

"I know where it is. I'll guide you, as soon as Superman takes the bait.", Manhunter tells her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Superman punched Captain Atom in the jaw sending him careening through the air and through the bridge of an Atlantean battlecruiser before the fleet opened up on Superman.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:01 am

"Let's hope this plan works.", Manhunter thought as Wonder Woman flew him off to the cave, shapeshifted into the president.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:55 am

"Superman has been engaged," Mister Terrific says over the JSA comms. "Remember the plan."

"Yeah, yeah. JSA, get ready to rough up old blue. Never thought those would be words I'd have to use," Wildcat says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:57 am

"Alright Captain, your up. Time to show your country what you can do. Are yo uready?"
Mark pulled the mask up over his face turning to face his C.O. "As ready as I'll ever be sir."
"Good. You and Capt. Atom might be our only hope should Superman become a real threat."
"Understood."

"And so it begins" Sam said watching the monitors in his office. "Well, I let them try it their way, guess it's up to me."
He pushed a button under his desk opening a hidden door and stepped into the room looking around at the gear he had hidden there. "You may be the most powerful man on the planet, but I'm the smartest. Batman may not approve of killing and I thought you felt the same. Not sure what made you change your ideals. Lucky for both of you I actually do subscribe to the more extreme method of crime fighting and I am going to make sure you don't go too far with your new found extremism."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:29 am

Angelica pulls her mask back over her face. "Wonder Woman, you remember that plan you were talking about? Run with it. You called this one."

"Of course," Wonder Woman says, contacting Captain Marvel and Green Lantern. "Lantern, Captain Marvel, we're going through with what we discussed. Go."

"Roger that," Lantern says, looking to Captain Marvel with a nod. The two of them then fly off to enlist with Superman.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:57 am

"Plan B, I persume.", Manhunter says with a sigh, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:03 am

"Plan whatever the hell works," Bat-Girl says, walking off to get back to work.

"She is...on edge," Wonder Woman tells Manhunter.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:13 am

"We all are... or most of us, at the very least.", Manhunter says and looks at her. "But I admire you for keeping your cool."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:14 am

"And I, you, Manhunter," Wonder Woman says. "Someone has to. That was most often a trait reserved to Superman and Batman. But...well..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:20 am

"We still have to carry on." Captain Atom said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:28 am

Manhunter was about to comment on the situation of Superman and Batman but stops as Captain Atom speaks. He nods. "True.", he agrees.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:30 am

Captain Atom looked to them both. "So, what can I do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:32 am

"I'll let you know when I have the faintest idea," Wonder Woman says. "Excuse me." She then leaves.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:33 am

Captain Atom crossed his arms and sighed. "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:38 am

Green Lantern and Captain Marvel appear before Superman. GL has her arms crossed, and looks off to the side as Captain Marvel just stares up at Superman. Captain Marvel clears his throat. "Uh. Heeey, big S. How's tricks?"

"God," GL says, holding the bridge of her nose.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:45 am

Superman looked at them both and crossed his arms. "State you're business, quickly."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:16 am

"Ah, we're just lookin' to-"

GL projects a large bandage over Captain Marvel's mouth. "So ya don't embarrass yourself any further, sparky. We're here to join your cause, or...whatever it is you call it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:06 am

Superman looked at Green Lantern. "Your enthusiasm just flows from you. I'm not quite convinced."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:16 am

"With respect, big blue...I don't care what you think. Crooks like the ones you're putting down killed the last Green Lantern of this sector...a close friend of mine. Sorry if I'm not all smiles and giggles," GL says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:34 am

"I don't you to be all smiles and giggles." Superman said walking up to her. "I want your loyalty. I want to know those in the League who don't agree with me haven't sent you to spy on me since their little plan in the Batcave went up in smoke."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next