Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:01 pm

Xander took his hands to her waist

"Watch over him, I'll be back soon" Demetrios said disappearing. He returned to where he left Arlia pushing up the doors and storming in being followed by some soldiers and creatures he freed from the deepest pits of Hades and a chain around his neck, a glowing orb hanging from it.
"I see you are still alive, barely."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Arlia flashed her eyes at him standing to almost defy his words, "You know, I gave you ample warning. Told you not to interfere, but you chose not to heed."

She walked towards him signalling to her own guards to stand down slightly, "You pulled a nice trick. You came pretty close to smacking me down. What more do you want? Terrible loss... make me cry? Hardly but look... you killed him right and proper, couldn't wait to go rushing to him to do so and be rid of me. But why then aren't I dead Demetrios? Perhaps I didn't tell you.

Well for another try, I will overrun this Earth. And when my army outnumbers the humans on this Earth, the scales will tip and I will be the one running the place so why would I tell you my secrets?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apollaine kissed his head looking behind with worry, "Someone has come," she said with concern and fear.

"I give you leave that we may always speak freely with each other, honestly, openly and with a true heart. For me, that is the true definition of love. So speaking honestly my love if things work out... marry me. Marry me and then I will give you myself with every bit of happiness. I would die though if we are separated, never to give my maidenhood to any other."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Nexus laved on the skin of Nikkita's neck as he made love to her, making sure to fill her with every inch of his hard member.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:39 pm

"Do not think to threaten me child" Demetrios said "You have no idea who you are dealing with. The very earth you so desperately want to rule obeys my every command. You may rule the people of the earth, but the earth itself will always be mine as will her dead. I do hope you've had your fun but the time for games is over. If you truly wish to start a war with the gods then let this be a taste of what you will face. I have gone easy on you killing only one of the tree bonded to you but Orion will not be so forgiving. If you challenge him the fight will be over before you have a chance to build your army, unless you put aside your ego and childish games and listen to me."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:25 am

"You have this tendency to speak to me like a child I'm far worth more than that. As for threatening you, I'd like to see you stop me."

Arlia drew out her dagger playing with it, before pressing it at his chest, "I'd do it and enjoy it so I'd speak what you want with me quickly."

She suddenly let out a cry slipping to the ground blood seeping down her arm that was not from a wound but magically created and there was one who had the power for that, "how dare you?! It's a trick... Men take him!
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:45 am

Demetrios smiled at her men who suddenly started attacking one another "Do you see what I can do now. Your men are too busy killing one another to take me and when all are dead I will add them to my army of the dead. I am by no means the most powerful of the New Olympians and you are barely able to handle me." He got down coming face to face with her. "If you want to win a war against the gods you need more than soldiers who only follow you out of fear. You need true believers, people like Xander who will always follow Apollaine because he loves her. He will do anything for. You need followers like him, in truth you need him."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:54 am

Arlia didn't care about her men but she did show anger to how quickly he was taking control. She continued to form cuts and struggled to keep her composure.
"A clever trick demetrios... But alea is not a full god, she doesn't have what it takes to kill me. Perhaps the real end of me will come when the book is opened to its final page? But someone has flipped it already to its last pages.

I can tell you but it may have you changing your mind about killing me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:21 am

"I don't want you dead" Demetrios said "I told you, I want to help you accomplish your goals but you are making that difficult."

"I am yours" Xander smiled
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus laved on the skin of Nikkita's neck as he made love to her, making sure to fill her with every inch of his hard member.
Nikkita moaned tilting her head to the side, locking her legs around his waist sucking him in
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Arlia wiped blood from her mouth and sat up when she saw that her men had given up on the fight. Alea too was no longer causing her pain something she didn't offer any thanks towards.

"When you discover my real truth you won't deny me of my hatred and anger demetrios. Perhaps its the only reason why I don't hate you, I never did."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Demetrios offered her his hand to help her up "Tell me your truth."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Arlia nodded and headed into a small almost empty room bar a long wooden bench. Slowly she sat down and sighed.

"I'll go through it slowly cause gods are still adults and it takes forever to get the message across," she spoke with a grin, "so that about me being the first of the gods well that's a lie. I'm sorry you've always been nice to me until the end that you don't deserve any of it. I came here and I want them to pay with death for what they did to me. Stop it early at all costs."

She swallowed a gulp, "alea saw the future demetrios but what did she tell you she saw?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:40 pm

"She saw herself holding a baby then later the same child with another confronting you" Demetrios told her remembering "one was a child of nature the other of light. She said Arlia's bane was being created now though I'm unsure as to which child she refered to, perhapse her own. Her vision ended with you being surrounded in light."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Arlia sneered, "oh she would say that. Two children, one blonde and the other brunette totally gorgeous and innocent facing off against an evil monster like myself. She would never believe the truth.

Demetrios you probably suspected it, I am their daughter, alea and Apollonis are my parents but I never got the childhood I should've and seal your lips shut god because before you say that I am a brat having a tantrum over the lack of attention it is far worst than that."

Her mood went from calm to angry faster than a blink and finally lit of exhaustion she calmed completely.
"It was a good childhood and I became actually close to you, by apprentice I mean. Apollaine had her daughter so close to her and everyone spoke of her outstanding beauty it was no wonder that she would steal a heart early. The moment we were able to think about sexual attraction they were plotting to take over the world hand in hand but I was the only one that received premonitions of their future deeds and when I went I stop them I was caught trying to kill them and they began influencing alea and her dreams. Soon no one would have a thing to do with me. I had grown too evil to care and my only goal was to stop the two from destroying everything. My twin saw every move I made and we had a final stand off. I knew I would lose and I had already made the preparations. I made sure that someone from the past would find a message. The young boy alea lost wasn't meant to happen ehen it did and I lost my chance there. Ten I tried to contact you but I decided not to. The demetrios from my future did nothing to stop my parents from dying."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:07 am

"What about Orion, Ardonis, Callisto, Nikkita, Leona, and Nexus?" Demetrios asked "What about their children? And why wouldn't I do anything to help your parents?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 am

Nexus groaned burying his hard cock deep inside her with every fierce thrust, kissing her chest. "You're just perfect..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:55 am

"You too" Nikkita moaned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 6:38 pm

"I can't. But not because I don't want to, but because there's only so much I can tell you without the future being changed too much. The future I've come from is nothing like this Demetrios. I told you because you busted me, and I'm glad you did. Do you really think I'm enjoying hurting people that aren't necessary at fault? Xander was always good to me, though I hardly knew him.

I am not saying that you are responsible for their deaths, I'm saying that none of them, not you, Orion or the rest were able to stop it. You couldn't see that it would happen. I went to Alea first, hoping that one of them would be wise enough to hear me out, after all I was their daughter, didn't it warrant love? Again they told me that I was being jealous and envious, that I needed to stop being silly. I challenged them, told them that I wasn't the one that caused them to move away from the other gods. In my future they even eventually decided to separate themselves from you."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:57 am

"I will make sure your future does not come true" Demetrios said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:45 pm

"You cannot... Demetrios. If you stop me the future will come true. I have to kill them, knowing that by doing so I kill myself, but its a risk I have to take. I've searched for ways to avoid this, I don't want to die! What I told you was true, I want to be a queen just for a little while, until I'm born and then it will be over, I will vanish back to the future I've come from and unless I've ensured that it is one that won't lead to destruction and death, you too will find it a harsh one.

I went to kill my brother and cousin but in doing so I killed Alea, Apollonis and Apollaine. I became the ultimate evil... there is no turning back now."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:33 pm

"Your future cannot happen though" Demetrios said "Apollonis is dead and I hold his essence here." He held out the glowing orb around his neck showing her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:58 am

"I think we have both come to discover that it will take more than just that to stop things, if Apollonis being dead doesn't stop my brother and I from being born and I'm still here, wouldn't that mean that either something happens to release Apollonis or that I already have life?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:03 am

"It does, but your future is still changed" Demetrios said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:15 am

Arlia sat pondering over different things until she realised something and stood shoving Demetrios hard, "How dare you?!"

She headed from him down into the tunnels grabbing the nearest torch but her legs failed to take her the distance and she sank against the wall dropping the torch wondering that when it went out would Demetrios come gloating of his latest trick. It was a trick he played on her, there was no doubt in her mind. She had placed the two together out of kindness, to keep Apollaine alive. She was already to blame for it once and her plan to keep Apollaine weak was so that she wouldn't be thinking of anything else but to get herself better. She should had separated them, she should had been more cruel.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:13 am

Nexus growled thrusting himself into her even harder laving at her chest, stretching her tight, warm sheathe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next