Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:05 am

"Thank you... would you like to join me?", Erica smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:06 am

"What do you think?" Chris smiled pulling his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:16 am

"I think that's a yes.", Erica giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:17 am

Chris smiled and got undressed getting into the tub with her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:38 am

Erica smiled watching him, her arms over the tub.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:46 am

Keith smiled giving her kiss putting on arm around her waist heading out. He stopped when his phone rang answering it "Yes of course I'll be there." He smiled at Kara hanging up "Going to have to hold off that vacation a little longer, got something I need to handle."

Jannelle smiled over at William hanging up "He's coming."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:47 am

Chris smiled at her getting in and sitting back. "Ahhhh..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:51 am

Erica smiled giggling softly watching him. "How's that feel?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:57 am

"Very nice." Chris smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 am

"I'm glad to hear that. Oh, and we've BOTH deserved this.", Erica told him with a smile as she spread out a bit wider.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:40 am

(oh, and that was me starting it off)

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:22 am

prydeman wrote:
Keith smiled giving her kiss putting on arm around her waist heading out. He stopped when his phone rang answering it "Yes of course I'll be there." He smiled at Kara hanging up "Going to have to hold off that vacation a little longer, got something I need to handle."

Jannelle smiled over at William hanging up "He's coming."

William smirked. "Good, if anyone will know it's him."

Chris smirked and slide over to her kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:33 am

"Yes" Jannelle smiled looking over at his parents in a corner "and he should be very forthcoming, after all we've got incentive."

Keith gave Kara a kiss heading off to a transport "This shouldn't take long. You can go ahead of me if you wish, I'll meet up with you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:41 am

"I'll just go get cleaned up and wait for you." Kara smiled.

William smirked. "We do."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:04 am

"Alright" Keith smiled heading out.

"Ahh, look at that they're trying to get free" Jannelle smiled "Should we lock them in a room."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:06 am

William chuckled. "Just put em in a closet."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:25 am

"I can do that" Jannelle said walking over and grabbign the Heart's dragging them to a closet and throwing them in.

Keith gave Jill a quick call heading to meet Jannelle and William leaving a message
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:27 am

William smirked and looked out the window waiting on Keith.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:04 am

Keith arrived sometime later with a bag "Alright, I'm here. Where are my parents?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:08 am

"Where is my brother." William said. "I want to have a word with him."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:31 am

"Don't know, he wasn't very forthcoming about where he was going when he disappeared" Keith said "So, how about giving me my parents and we can all just walk away."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:34 am

William chuckled. "There's no walking away...Jannelle here really wants to get her hands on him...and I want to take his head off. So you're his friend...tell us or you'll watch your parents die."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:41 am

Keith dropped the bag smiling "Come on Will, you're smarter than that. You know I'm not going to give him up." he looked over at jannelle changing her appearance. "And I can see you're going to make this difficult for me. Alright then, let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:44 am

William smiled. "Worth a shot...but maybe once we've killed you he'll come out of hiding...you know James and that temper." He said letting his symbiote over him. "NOW DIE!" He roared coming at Keith with blazing speed, changing his hand into and axe.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:54 am

Keith tossed a sonic grenade at him moving out of the way pulling a few guns out of his bag firing a shot at Jannelle who just laughed at him as the bullets bounced of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next