Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:46 am

Arthur smiled and took his plate. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 am

"Well then what good are you" Doug sighed

(why is she in a cell?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 am

(She isn't technically part of the Guardians yet and she did sneak onto a military aircraft)

Teagan rolled her eyes. "Yeah cause you're so useful yourself."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:37 am

"I'm very useful" Peter said "but nobody ever listens to me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 am

"Yeah, I'm sure. How exactly have you been useful so far? And if you think turning a couple guns on the HYDRA guys back there is a big deal, you're wrong."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:48 pm

"I got them to let us go on that mission" Peter said "and I'm going to get us out of here."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 am

Arthur ate with Jill.

Erica watched the fight sighing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 am

"Sure, whatever you say." Teagan said sitting back.

Chris looked at Erica. "Let's gear up then."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Erica nodded and went off to gear up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:42 am

Chris went with her.

Natalia was in the armory gearing up.

F-22 Raptor fighter jets on the flight deck and A-20 Thunderbolt II close air support jets were taking off heading towards the battle on the coast line on the southern shores of France.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Erica suited up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Chris pulled his mask on and looked at Erica. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:11 am

Erica nodded and followed him outside.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:14 am

Chris headed up to the flight deck.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:55 am

Erica went after him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:54 am

Chris got onto the Guardians' VTOL to head to the battle.

----

"So what we got some nutjob trying to think he take over Haven?"

"Anyone even know what the guy looks like?"

"Heard he looks like a demon, red skin, tail."

"Oh great he's one of those nutjobs."

All of the mob bosses in Haven were meeting at the news of Damien Shaw and this new drug "Glow" making it's way onto the streets.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:15 am

"I propose a bounty for the bastards' head. He's slowed my business down by 20% already and rising, and I want his head on a platter.", one large boss said.

"Well here's your chance to serve it.", Damien said, leaning against a wall with a lit cigar in his mouth, wearing his human appearance.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 am

"How the fuck did you get in here?" Another boss said standing up.

A couple of his men pulled their guns on Damien.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 am

"Tsk tsk tsk... I wouldn't do that if I were you.", Damien smiled shaking his finger at them as armed men walked out of the shadows and around the corner, guns aimed at their heads.

"See, when you're growing a monopoly on the drug market, eager and new clients happily process useful information which I gladly take advantage of; Such as certain locations. Not only your little get together right here, but also several underground labs that are soon to be in my possession... I have a proposal, however, which I'm sure you'd all like."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:12 am

"Fuck you." A boss growled.

One however leaned back. "I want to hear his proposition."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:21 am

"Smart man.", Damien said before beginning a stroll around the table. "You see, it would be difficult to run majority of the market by myself, so therefor I have a suggestion to those who still fancy their business to remain strong...". He pauses and stops walking, standing at the end of the table. "Work for me, under my name, and supervice the sectors I hand out to you, and nothing will happen to your income. Oh, well, nothing horrible will happen to it, anyway."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:25 am

The boss who agreed looked around then at Damien. "That sounds like the best option I have, so I'm in."

"Fuck that, no one gets my money."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:32 am

"Well, I'm afraid everyone else here who cooperates will. You see, if your market disappears, then it means we own it.", Damien said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:35 am

"And how you gonna make my market disappear? You got some thugs with you? So do I." The boss said pulling his gun. "And I've got a hand cannon ready to go."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:40 am

"Oh, well, I guess that means I lose. Go right ahead and shoot me.", Damien smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next