Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Victoria ran over to assist them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:20 am

"You're not my type" Peter said getting control of the bases system "and now we have a bunch of men trapped here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:04 am

Blitz smirked and grabbed Peter smashing his head into the computer before turning him around to impale him.

Jason tried to tackle Blitz but was simply grabbed by him. "Run kid! Get out of here before you do something else stupid..." He choked out while Blitz lifted him up and impaling him through the chest.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:13 am

"Stupid, I never do anything stupid" Peter said "I can help."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:21 am

Blitz tossed Jason's corpse aside and came at Peter but Teagan put up a psionic shield between them. "I think fighting him is stupid Peter, we need help!" Teagan yelled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:35 am

"Who said I anything about fighting" Peter said backing out with her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 am

"This is a warzone dumbass, you're gonna have to fight here. That or get more people killed." Teagan grumbled. "C'mon Victoria!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:50 pm

"I'm trying to avoid the conflict" Peter said "The bases computers are mine, I can lock the bad guys up anywhere I want them which means we don't have to fight out way out of anywhere. I can turn thier own weapons against them. God how many times do I have to explain it to people, I know what I'm doing don't question me, just let me do my own thing because it's the right thing."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Teagan smacked him. "He is DEAD because you had to barge in here like a idiot! Look outside! There is a battle going on, you've fucked up this plan and now we have to fight THAT, because like it or not, locking a door ain't stopping that fucking thing."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:30 pm

"Not my fault he's dead" Peter said "he didn't have to follow me. And like I said before, I can turn thier weapons against them." Peter activated the bases security systems turning any guns on the HYDRA soldiers outside. He looked over at Teagan and Victoria with a slight smile on his face that faded quickly
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Teagan looked at Peter. "It is your fault because he died trying to save some dumbass."

James set Natalia down on a VTOL looking back at the base. "Keith any word on how far we've gotten in?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:34 pm

"Run.", Victoria said to them watching Blitz.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:19 pm

"I didn't tell him to come after me" Peter said "I know what I'm doing."

"I'm not sure" Keith said "I can't reach Jason but something is up with thier security, the base is attacking the soldiers."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:36 am

James cocked his eyebrow. "Alright, I'm going in then."

Teagan looked at Peter. "You really are an idiot, it was his job to keep you safe and look what you did." Teagan said before running off out of the base as Blitz lunged at Victoria.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 am

Victoria moved to the side in a rather inhuman and fast style of movement, keeping him away from the others.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:05 am

Blitz smirked and came after Victoria, matching her speed seeing her as a real challenge.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:18 am

Victoria suddenly stopped in her constant chain of movements and spun around, delivering a kick to his chest.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:45 am

Blitz grunted getting kicked and stumbling back a little.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 am

Victoria landed and went at him again with a flurry of punches and kicks, acting like a machine.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:33 am

Blitz quickly regained his composure matching her movements with his incredible speed blocking her attacks and forming tendrils to strike out at her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:47 am

Victoria dodges his tendrils and jumps back a distance.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:50 am

Blitz formed axes in his hand and moved at Victoria hacking and slashing.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Victoria moved back and even parried some of his slashes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:22 am

Blitz roared firing web lines out to snare Victoria.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:58 am

Victoria avoided all of them except the last one, pulling back on it with impressive strength to try and escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next