Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:24 pm

"Shane... you know me, you'd have to hang a sign saying ring down below here, in order for me to notice anything," Lexi laughed, "Listen just don't worry about things, and as long as we're together everything else will work out. I should go and speak to the police, it won't be anything bad. They just want possession of the house until they finish their reports and scan it over for any more drugs etc...

It was being rented so they'll also be in talks with the landlord and he'll have to fix up any evidence of a death before he rents it out again. Feel awful for him, he was a nice lad and Mum ruined his pretty house. I might need you to help me out with packing all the belongings up, but we'll let the police have their time before any of us need to return here. It's a holiday for us..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:26 pm

"Alright" Shane smiled giving her a kiss "I'll wait out here for you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:52 pm

"Oh, no... I'd love some support. It won't take long, just come inside with me and I'll go in to speak to them. Besides, as soon as this is done I would like to get the hell out of this place, and if you can find us a good flight we could be in the Hollywood streets at dinner time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A woman was seen heading into the base and went into Steve's office to wait. Reaching down she pulled out her pocket mirror and checked her face over. It was the last time she would attempt short blonde as a hairstyle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:55 pm

"You know I'm a sucker for blondes" Steve said walking into his office "I'm also old enough to be your grandfather so what's with the new look?"

"Alright, if you insist" shane smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:03 pm

The woman grinned and shook her hair, and the blonde faded to brown curls. She didn't have to turn to know who it was.

"Still the same... charming, tall and you still appear right when I need you," she turned her head to him.

"The guy at the security gate tried hitting on me, if I return out without taking him up on his invitation, he won't let me leave. Then again, how will he know its me?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:19 pm

"Right" Steve said sitting at his desk "So what'd you bring me this time?"

Shane headed in with Lexi
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:33 pm

"Don't ask me how I came by this," she chuckled and handed him a file, "I was getting information about another national security matter when I came by some stuff in his mind. It was like the entire contents of Wikipedia Confidential was made accessible. Don't worry his only thoughts are that he is the yellow bird from Sesame Street. Hang on I'll take that thanks..."

She reached for the name badge, and laughed, "Kaylee Callaghan, doesn't sound too bad, does it? I remember you and I debated once over Sally Davies. Thinking back over it, it sounds too 1960-ish and you would know. So my apologies...

Anyhow, I guess it doesn't matter what hair or name I call myself... I'll always be Jen to you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:35 pm

"Right" Steve said "Why don't you take a little time off. Go surfing, get a tan, climb Mount Everest or something like that. You chould use one after all the work you've put in lately."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:00 pm

"I went to the movies last night," Jen replied and then frowned, "alright so I can't tell you it's title but it was boring and I had more action going inside the brain of the lady in front of me. Made her into some goody two shoes Sandra dee but she won't be rippIng off the system and committing fraud by using her dead mothers name.

So what do you make of the information?"

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:44 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"OH fuck yes, fucking use me, baby! OH SHIT!", Cassandra cried out softly with pleasure arching her back as he fucked her, getting tighter.

Thomas groaned smirking sensing she got close and aimed to make her cum as he slapped her ass sharply, slamming his thick member in and out of her slick, tight and warm pussy with wild abandon.

James smirked and groaned feeling her tighten as he railed her hard and deep leaning down kissing her neck and up to her mouth. "Mmm fuck yeah, gonna make you feel good..."

Misato moaned loudly on the verge rolling her hips towards him biting her lip. "Mmmm fuck....oh GOD!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:22 am

Cassandra moaned loudly kissing him back smiling grinding against him. "Oh fuck yes... please...!"

"Fuck you feel fantastic.", Thomas groaned hammering her his thick cock in and out of her slick pussy aiming to make her cum, hitting her spot over and over again, her rear slapping against his hips.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:01 am

KariganGladheon wrote:
"I went to the movies last night," Jen replied and then frowned, "alright so I can't tell you it's title but it was boring and I had more action going inside the brain of the lady in front of me. Made her into some goody two shoes Sandra dee but she won't be rippIng off the system and committing fraud by using her dead mothers name.

So what do you make of the information?"

"I'll look over it later" Steve said "Got a few other things to take care of first."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:07 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Cassandra moaned loudly kissing him back smiling grinding against him. "Oh fuck yes... please...!"

"Fuck you feel fantastic.", Thomas groaned hammering her his thick cock in and out of her slick pussy aiming to make her cum, hitting her spot over and over again, her rear slapping against his hips.

James smirked kissing her as he kept his furious pace up hammering Cassandra's tight slick cunt just attacking her g spot.

Misato moaned loudly bucking wildly as she came hard around his thick cock.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:25 am

Cassandra moaned loudly kissing him back getting close to cumming as she moved against him.

Thomas groaned and smirked pummeling her spot relentlessly through her climax, fucking her like a man obsessed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:41 am

James groaned building up to his own release as he thrust himself in and out of her hard and rough how she liked it.

Misato moaned and smiled moving with him as she came, releasing her juices around his cock.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 am

"Oh fuck, right there!!", Cassandra moaned loudly arching her back about to cum.

Thomas smirked and groaned as he kept fucking her mercilessly through her climax, striking her spot every thrust. He smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:58 am

James smirked and groaned thrusting away at her, hitting her spot relentlessly about to explode.

Misato moaned and smiled widely as she came hard around him. "Keep going!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 am

Cassandra moaned loudly and cried out cumming hard around his cock tightening. "FUCK!"

Thomas groaned and smirked slapping her ass this time hard, shoving his thick cock in and out of her abused fuck hole forcefully.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:24 am

James groaned and buried himself deep inside her, firing his hot load into her.

Misato moaned and smirked at him. "Fuck yeah Tom...keep it up...'
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Jen turned and sighed, "That's actually more of why I am here. I came by that document by breaking a few rules, especially the biggest where I left a corrupt CIA agent as a vegetable. Rather than suspect him of being the traitor, they brought up my unstable history and they're coming for me fast. Everybody has pressure points, Steve... they are pushing the right ones to get me to come back in and the information I know won't be retrieved from me without some hardcore pain."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:51 pm

"Leave it to me then" Steve said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:55 pm

"I know you could balance the weight of the world on your shoulders, well more like a car or a plane, but everyone's problems too?" Jen replied, "It's not your problem, just provide me some shelter for now until I sort out my next place to run to."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:58 pm

"No more running" Steve told her "you work for me now."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:12 pm

"Oh... that's a surprise..." Jen said standing, "You know...you finally get what you've always wanted."

She passed by him and looked up grinning, "For me to actually listen to you for once."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:24 am

Venom551 wrote:
James groaned and buried himself deep inside her, firing his hot load into her.

Misato moaned and smirked at him. "Fuck yeah Tom...keep it up...'

Cassandra moaned loudly cumming some more around his thick cock.

Thomas smirked back at Misato slapping her ass sharply as he hammered his thick cock in and out of her relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next