Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:07 pm

"I've got a good assistant already" Shane smiled "but I could use a personal assisstant, someone to keep me in line and remind me I'm not God's gift to women from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:10 pm

"Keep you in line?" Lexi laughed, "Like that's possible!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Shane smiled giving her a quick kiss "Can you get my cloths?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:22 pm

"From my place? Sure... I think you have that nice red shirt at mine, that time we went to see a movie you called by my place and we got wet from the rain. Then again, we watched a romance, and romance and the rain... doesn't go well..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:28 pm

"No, I meant from the corner there" Shane said "unless you'd rather lose yours too." He smirked playfully tugging at her top.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:36 pm

"Ahem..." Lexi smirked and pointed to the camera, "Then again, they probably stopped watching ages ago. Here you go Casanova. Oh no... you're not expecting me to dress you..."

She slipped out before he could protest and giggled on the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Shane dressed quickly heading out to join her. "All set."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:16 pm

"Let's get out of here then," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:33 pm

"Leaving so soon" Carol said walking towards them with Gen. Rogers

"Not soon enough if you ask me" Shane said looking over at Steve
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Venom551 wrote:
James groaned and smiled feeling her clamping down on him, his balls slapping against her ass with every upward stroke.

Misato moaned and smiled riding him hard and fast taking her hands through his hair.

"Mmm, so good... harder...", Cassandra moaned smirking, slamming her well shaped rear down against him as she bounced up and down.

Thomas groaned nibbling and sucking on her teat and fondling her perfect ass with his strong hands as he slammed up into Misato's wet cunt feverishly.

prydeman wrote:
Andreas smirked kissing her, mangling her breast

Sarah smirked kissing Andreas back straddling him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:15 am

"Ahh, so it's a ride you want" Andreas grinned up at her
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:40 am

"Mhm", Sarah smirked and lined him up at her soaked entrance.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:03 am

Andreas slid his hands down to her waist guiding her down on his prick
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:36 am

Sarah moaned sinking down onto his cock.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:52 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Venom551 wrote:
James groaned and smiled feeling her clamping down on him, his balls slapping against her ass with every upward stroke.

Misato moaned and smiled riding him hard and fast taking her hands through his hair.

"Mmm, so good... harder...", Cassandra moaned smirking, slamming her well shaped rear down against him as she bounced up and down.

Thomas groaned nibbling and sucking on her teat and fondling her perfect ass with his strong hands as he slammed up into Misato's wet cunt feverishly.

prydeman wrote:
Andreas smirked kissing her, mangling her breast

Sarah smirked kissing Andreas back straddling him.

James groaned and smiled hammering up into Cassandra's warm sheath hitting her spot.

Misato moaned loudly tugging on his hair, getting close.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:50 am

"Feels wonderful" Andreas groaned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:17 am

(I don't have an answer for that last post, can you double it and then I might be able to think up something?)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:23 am

(just have Lexi address Steve.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:37 am

"He reckons he wants to leave you guys... I didn't win with convincing him otherwise," Lexi explained.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Steve looked over at Shane. "We had an agreement son."
"First off I'm not your son" Shane said "Second, I'm voiding our agreement. I don't want to be here and you don't need me here. You've got plenty of yes men around here that'll jump from bridges for you into a lake of fire. I'm not a soldier like my father and I'm sure you don't want someone questioning every order you give so I'm done. Nothing you can say will change my mind so don't bother."
"Alright" Steve said
"And another thing, I'm tired of being the one that gets blown up, almost killed, knocked out, kidnapped or has thier mind taken over on missions. I'm not a babysitter, a scout or prison guard and I don't appreciate being treated as such."
"I said alright" Steve repeated
"Here we go, bring up my family" Shane said "Yes I know my grandfather was a brave man, did his country a great service in WWII, Korea and Nam. And my father was just as brave in the Middle east but...." Shane continued
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:16 pm

"Shane..." Lexi tried to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:20 pm

"Not now I'm on a role" Shane said looking over at her
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Venom551 wrote:
James groaned and smiled hammering up into Cassandra's warm sheath hitting her spot.

Misato moaned loudly tugging on his hair, getting close.

"Ohh fuck yes!", Cassandra moaned getting closer to her release, sliding up and down his thick prick harder and faster.

Thomas groaned and popped her teat out of his mouth, leaning his head back and hammering up into Misato's hot, slick pussy like a machine, his sack slapping against her rear. "Oh fuck", he said getting close.

prydeman wrote:
"Feels wonderful" Andreas groaned

"Oh yes", Sarah moaned and began to ride him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:33 am

James groaned slapping her perfect ass as he thrust up hard and fast into her, building up himself.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..." Misato moaned moving against him urgently on the verge.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:57 am

Cassandra moaned loudly about to cum, slamming down onto his cock urgently. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Thomas groaned slapping her ass hard as he moved with her, hammering into her relentlessly as he got close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next