Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Guardians - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:55 am

"Oh fuck YES! Fill me, baby!"; Cassandra cried out as she felt him fire, tightening around his dick.

Thomas groaned loudly burying his thick cock inside Misato's cunt, filling her with his hot seed.

(heading out. got work)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:59 am

James groaned filling her up with his hot seed as he leaned down kissing her.

Misato moaned and smiled feeling him fire into her. "Oh fuck yes...fill me..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:31 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"Almost", Sarah smiled kissing him.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck...!"; Cassandra moaned loudly grinding against him urgently about to cum.

Thomas groaned building up to his release as he hammered into her soaking, warm pussy relentlessly. "FucK!"

"What else can I do to you" Andreas said "I mean for you."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Cassandra moaned smiling kissing James back deeply.

Thomas smiled groaning and kissed Misato, filling her up as he was buried inside her.

"Anything you want", Sarah smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:21 am

James smiled kissing Cassandra passionately as he slowed his pace as they finished together.

Misato smiled and moaned kissing him back feeling his muscular arms.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:23 am

Cassandra smiled kissing him and moved her hips against his slowly.

Thomas smiled kissing her softly, squeezing her soft thighs.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:33 am

James smiled kissing her moving against her as he took his hand down squeezing her ass.

Misato smiled kissing him back moving against him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Cassandra smirked kissing him back before rolling them over.

Thomas smiled kissing Misato as he brought her up in his lap.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:33 pm

James smirked kissing her taking his hands up her smooth legs as she got on top of him.

Misato smiled kissing him grinding her hips down on him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Cassandra smirked kissing him before sitting straight up, grinding down on his thick cock hard and fast, gyrating her hips.

Thomas groaned and smirked kissing her, thrusting up into her as she moved ontop of him, squeezing her ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:56 pm

James groaned and smirked squeezing her thighs as he thrust up into her as she gyrated, hitting her spot hard and rough at different spots.

Misato smirked and moaned slamming her ass down on him, taking him deep every time.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:11 am

Cassandra moaned loudly and began to bounce up and down on his cock hard and fast, meeting his thrusts.

Thomas groaned and smirked up at Misato, giving her rear a slap as she rode him, thrusting back up hitting her spot. "Fuck yes"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:13 am

James groaned and smiled slamming up hard, getting all the way to the hilt with every thrust, stretching her tight cunt open.

"Oh god...hell yes..." Misato moaned riding him hard and rough tossing her head back.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:48 am

Cassandra moaned sliding up and down his thick monster, her walls tightening around his width. "Fuck!"

Thomas groaned and smiled leaning up taking one of her breasts' into his mouth sucking as he thrusted back up into her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:34 am

James groaned and smiled feeling her clamping down on him, his balls slapping against her ass with every upward stroke.

Misato moaned and smiled riding him hard and fast taking her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:03 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Cassandra moaned smiling kissing James back deeply.

Thomas smiled groaning and kissed Misato, filling her up as he was buried inside her.

"Anything you want", Sarah smiled.

Andreas smirked kissing her, mangling her breast

Carol left leaving the guard outside to release him. The guard tightened them first making Shane grunt and growl at him
"Sorry, my bad. First time doing this"
"Whatever" Shane muttered "just get out of here. Lexi can let me loose."
The guard glanced over at lexi and shrugged before heading out
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:22 pm

"That's true," Lexi said, and touched his arm copying his powers, "I'm not sure how to do this though."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:36 pm

"Just unstrap the restraints" Shane said "and then we can get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:47 pm

"Unstrap..." Lexi said and looked about, "Ah... I thought I'd have to go all gorilla on you and snap them."

One arm, another arm and she pulled him up for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:27 pm

"Maybe you can go ape on me some other time" Shane whispered hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:37 pm

"Behave!" Lexi laughed, "Broken arm or not, I still have my good one to hit you with. But what I told Carol still stands, I'm going to call by my place and grab some clothes. But I'll be back by the time you're back on your feet. First I better unstrap them."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:20 pm

"Forget that" Shane said going to get out of the bed as soon as she had loosend his feet. "I told you we're getting out of here. I'm done with all this shit. I'm tired of being knocked out, controled, manipulated or nearly killed on every damn mission and I don't even know what it is I'm fighting for half the time."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:31 pm

"You're just angry, you don't mean it Shane. Give yourself time to settle yourself down..." Lexi said patting his arm.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:55 pm

"No, I mean it" Shane said "They don't need me on this team. I've been talking with a few super athletes about starting up a pro league for others like us. Someplace we can continue to participate in the sports we love and not have to worry about others complaining about an unfair advantage because of our powers. Plus I'm expanding my gym to a more national level. I can't manage all that and worry about something happening to me on one of the generals mad meaningless missions."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:05 pm

"You'll need someone to do all the paperwork then," Lexi mentioned with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next