Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Alea leant in to his face and kissed him, "Silly Apollonis... I meant you show me... but then I am just also assuming that there has been someone before me. And even if you said yes, I'm likely to be jealous... would she measure up to my beauty? But then you know... the reason I think you like me... is because I don't consider myself as perfect or wonderful like most gods do. I have flaws as every single person does, and I'm not ashamed to admit them."

She crossed her arms on his chest and stared at him, "Maybe you get a thrill out of stealing away young virgins hearts? Being their first... showing them that there's only ever one man... the rest in their lives won't compare..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:07 pm

"The thrill is in the hunt" Apollonis smirked "tracking the unsuspecting prey, waiting and watching for the right moment and finally..." he stopped grinning as he rolled them over pinning her to the bed leaning down to whisper the rest into her ear as he took her innocence.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 pm

"You take what you want," Alea replied after the sudden surprise, "There's an element though that makes it easier, I want it too. But maybe that's your trick... charm the girls. Or do you want to remain mysterious and keep your secrets hidden?

It's alright you know," Alea added and now with him above her, she took his hands back to her breasts, "With these... I can make any man weak at the knees, but you men have to try harder... flirt and seduce the minds..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:21 pm

"Lesser men, but not gods" Apollonis smiled kneading her breasts
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona smirked up at him.

Aridonis groaned smirking and took her legs over his shoulders, really pounding into her tight cunt, aiming to make her cum.

Orion smirked and leaned down kissing her.

Callisto moaned loudly on the verge of her release.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 am

"You are heavenly", Nexus groaned feeling Nikkita's inner walls tighten around him as he plowed her hard.

Leona smirked kissing him back.

"Cum for me, Callisto", Aridonis smirked and raised her ass off the bed, jackhammering her soaked cunt, repeatedly striking her spot.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:03 am

Orion smirked kissing her as he started to thrust himself into her.

Callisto moaned loudly. "Oh fuck!!! I am!!!" She cried out cumming hard.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:01 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"You are heavenly", Nexus groaned feeling Nikkita's inner walls tighten around him as he plowed her hard.

Leona smirked kissing him back.

"Cum for me, Callisto", Aridonis smirked and raised her ass off the bed, jackhammering her soaked cunt, repeatedly striking her spot.

"And you're simply divine" Nikkita moaned about to blow
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 pm

"You gods have such big egos... sadly the only thing that's big," Alea teased, purposely edging him on to show off even more.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:42 pm

"Really, seemed to be enough for you earlier" Apollonis smirked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:53 pm

"Seemed just enough earlier, but I'm a woman that always need more than the sufficient amount," Alea smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:33 pm

"You stopped me" apollonis said "and now I'm still waiting for you to arouse me"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:24 pm

"It’s been discovered that sexually aroused adult flamingos enhance the colour of their feathers cosmetically to appear more attractive to a mate," Alea said drawing him in close kissing him, and drew her legs up so her knees hit against his buttocks. It was a clever manoeuvring attempt of having him impact her harder, and she flinched.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Apollonis smiled kissign her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Alea pursed her lips together, and rubbed her knee against him, "No objections? Harder?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:45 pm

"Yes"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:55 pm

"Apollonis, do I have to give you bigger hints?" Alea said taking his hand on her breasts and rubbed it against her rougher.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:11 pm

"This is your show" Apollonis grinned "tell me what you want."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:36 pm

"Rough and hard..." Alea said looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:40 pm

"I can do that" Apollonis smirked kissing her fiercly as he rolled them over pinching and twisting her nipples plowing into her tight hole
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:01 pm

"I was wondering if you even could be rough..." Alea edged.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:02 pm

"As rough as you want" Apollonis smirked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:10 pm

"I don't know how rough I want it, but you just carry on..." Alea smiled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Orion smirked kissing her as he started to thrust himself into her.

Callisto moaned loudly. "Oh fuck!!! I am!!!" She cried out cumming hard.

Leona moaned kissing him back smirking, moving with him.

Aridonis groaned smirking feeling her tighten up and continued to plow her cunt with his thick tool faster.

prydeman wrote:
"And you're simply divine" Nikkita moaned about to blow

Nexus groaned on the verge of exploding, slamming up into her tight cunt repeatedly, their bodies smacking against each other.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Orion smirked kissing her thrusting hard and faster into Leona's incredible sheath.

Callisto moaned loudly bucking under him as she released some more. "Oh fuck...oh my..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next