Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:23 am

"It got his brother killed and now many more will die for it...Orion is becoming a beast..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:27 am

"But if we prevent the loss of innocents, at least we'll have done something."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:08 am

Callisto nodded. "It's all we can do until he's sated his thrist for vengeance or until he is killed in his quest."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Apollaine couldn't manage to teleport herself any further, hating that she was less experienced than a god like Ares, and picked up her skirts. Panting she saw two people on the roads ahead and almost recognised a familiarity about them both.

"Please, can you tell me if a woman in a green cloak has passed by here? Her name is Alea, but its all a form of trickery, for its Ares beneath the disguise... hoping to be rid of Orion."

*Forgive me if you had teleported out, but you mentioned you had left so I assumed by the traditional way, on foot.*
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Aridonis looked back at Apollaine. "Ares?!"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:30 am

Apollaine panted again, "Ares is like a Jealous child, who has just lost all the attention but he had Megara doing most of it for him. I encountered her in Troy trying to kill my brother, but they are the biggest fools of Greece! They tried already with Alea, our sister and Orions half-sister, and failed so Ares has tried yet again and this time might succeed. He only wants us out the way for when he takes Irion on.

Thankfully, Ares is slightly wounded... But Oruon must know of the trickery!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:48 am

Aridonis sighed. "I do not know if I can return now..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Apollaine frowned and then lifted her head up, "Aridonis? I have heard of you, its been a long time since we've come into contact. I'm Apollaine, Apollonis's sister. If you're a child of Poseidon, you can control the ocean somewhat. Please, if you cannot help me with this, then help me with Alea. I have a mortal man called Xander trying to rescue her, but he needs all the help he can get."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:31 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

"Be careful!" the nymph cried as he came close to a sharp rock, and threw him rope to latch around a tree on the cliff face above. It was too rough for her to stay so close, so she had to leave him and hope that he would return to the ocean alive.

Xander came to the top of the cliff and looked around
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:40 pm

It was a beautiful island, with tropical plants and tall trees. And amongst the trees in the distance, the hill was just above the tree canopies, with its temple on top.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:45 pm

"I hope she is there" Xander said to himself heading for the temple

Apollonis went to find Hecate in the underworld
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Eyes watched his approach to the temple with much anticipation. Would this man be another fool who would sit at the long table and help himself to the feast of food scattered all over it? They were so eager to have him, it was hard to keep the drool from escaping their mouths, but they had to remain quiet to avoid scaring him away from the table. He had to be seated and actually touch the food, it was the rules that had been placed upon them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Xander noticed a table of food suddenly realizing he hadn't eaten all day. He went to grab a bit but stopped, something about this wasn't right. The table looked ancient and the pillars that surrounded him were covered in vines and moss yet the food looked fresh as if set out hours ago. Still his stomach rumbled at the site and smell of the food set before him, maybe he could just take a piece of fruit from the table and move on. He reached out taking a piece of fruit from the bowl ignoring the rest of the food and moved on.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:25 pm

The harpies screeched in delight as they launched themselves down from the roof, with their claws out to seize him. Their eyes were wide and they craned their necks forward wanting his flesh, that they even fought each other in the process.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Xander took off running as the harpies fought over who would get to tear him apart.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Two arms seized his legs from underneath him, pulling him down a trap door which closed as the harpies came so close to grabbing him. They crashed into the floor above, and the area below was in darkness. The person moved about the dark shuffling.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Xander drew his sword quickly looking around "Who's there. Show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:06 pm

"The princess asked the monster to reveal itself and it did, the princess screamed and the monster felt that she only wanted to see the good," came the reply of a woman, however light was given as the figure lit a torch on the wall with magic, carefully remaining hidden under the cloak.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 pm

"I am no monster" Xander said "are you implying you are a princess?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:17 pm

The torch was turned towards him, "No... you're not the monster... you're the princess. Fair, beautiful and innocent. And needed rescuing. Is that food in your hand?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:20 pm

"I did not need rescuing, I came here to rescue someone" Xander said "It is just a piece of fruit, it is your if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:33 pm

"Someone? That's a little hard... we're the only two people here, and I cannot leave this place."

Her hand went to accept the apricot but pulled back when the light showed a scarred hand, "How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 pm

"A nymph lead me to this place and when she could take me no further I climbed the rocks till I reached the top. She told me the person I was searching for would be here, I assume she is in the temple I saw before coming upon the feast above."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:40 pm

"Then the nymph was correct," came her reply, "The temple is my home. But you're unusual to receive help from a nymph."

Then she took a step back, "Who are you? Who sent you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:49 pm

"Forgive me, I am Xander and I am a servent of Apollonis. If you are the one I seek you must be his love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next