Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:26 pm

"My... you are even holding it properly... what are you trying to do though? Attack the mighty Ares? Fool... I've rarely been taken down, by mortals."

Ares spun from him, but he stopped gloating and looked extremely shocked, backing from him, "Megaera...no..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Xander took adgantage of the god of wars distraction and stabbed him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

"Hah...you did it boy... should not had underestimated you..." Ares said holding his wound, and pulled out his own lunging at Xander.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Xander tried moving out of the way but even wounded the god of war was still too fast. He dropped his sword dropping to the ground holding his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Ares grinned, "A foolish boy and barely that... what was it that you were telling me before? They were such bold words. I look forward to ramming them down your throat."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:50 pm

"Apollonis will save me" Xander said confidently
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:06 pm

"That won't be so bad... you go ahead and call for him, and I'll wait here for him to arrive. I'm certain that Orion can wait while I fix up these loose ends. Ah...look he's coming now...so predictable!"

Apollaine used her magic and forced him backwards, "You've always underestimated people... Ares! Yes... Megaera's been taken down. What was your idea Ares? To sneak up to Orion and stab him... then you and Megaera would live happily as the new King and Queen of the gods? No one would bow to your feet, Ares," Apollaine said emerging from the light.

Ares smiled though, "You still won't find her... did you know they kill witches by having them chained for years to the oars of a ship? As for Orion, my game isn't over...there's still a chance of making my plan work."

Apollaine went to rush at him but he had faded into smoke, and she turned to Xander, "Don't be worried, he'll be bleeding as he crawls to the feet of Orion in disguise... but let me see... I can help you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Xander looked up at her "Such a beutiful light." he said weekly.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Apollaine blushed, "My name is Apollaine, I'm Apollonis's sister. As soon as I discovered from Megaera that Ares was going after Alea, I came to help. You were very brave to take on Ares like that, but you'll be alright."

She cut her hand and dripped it into the wound, "It'll take some time to be fully effective. But Ares doesn't look to want to pick a fight with me, right now. I wonder if there's any truth to what he said. Then again, he wants us to find her..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:00 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Venom551 wrote:
Callisto walked with Aridonis. "So where is Orion camped?"

Orion was speaking with Adastros, making him an offer.

"Macadonia I think"

Callisto nodded. "Then let's go."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:28 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

Apollaine blushed, "My name is Apollaine, I'm Apollonis's sister. As soon as I discovered from Megaera that Ares was going after Alea, I came to help. You were very brave to take on Ares like that, but you'll be alright."

She cut her hand and dripped it into the wound, "It'll take some time to be fully effective. But Ares doesn't look to want to pick a fight with me, right now. I wonder if there's any truth to what he said. Then again, he wants us to find her..."

"Thank you" Xander said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Apollaine pulled off one of her own bandages around her wrist and padded his wound up, "I'm quite interested in hearing your story, while you get your strength back? You devote yourself to my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm

"I do" Xander said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:21 pm

"Then that means we're friends," Apollaine smiled, "You're rather young though to commit yourself to Apollonis. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:27 pm

"Xander, and I am older than you think."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:31 pm

"And I'm immortal, who's to say I'm not a thousand years older than you," Apollaine replied, "So Alexander... defender of mankind, your name states. Are you better?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:26 pm

"Not Alexander, just Xander and I do feel better. I believe I am well enough to go search for the lord Apollonis' love."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:02 am

Aridonis nodded and went off with Callisto.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:34 am

Callisto went with Aridonis, arriving at Orion's large encampment, the signs of battle had preceded their arrival across the land.

Orion sat in his pavilion eating and planning his siege of Olympus.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 am

"Then Xander... not Alexander, but still a defender of mankind," Apollaine teased holding her hand for him, "I better not keep you."

She helped him to his feet, not that she saw he needed help, it just made her feel good about herself, "Someone has to warn Orion of Ares trickery... and someone needs to rescue Alea. I can cross the country in less time than you or Ares- he's weakened. So that leaves you to tackle the ocean. But Xander, its common knowledge that you cannot set sail without offering a gift or sacrifice. Take this necklace. It's from the sea nymph...and its highly valuable... she'll allow you safe passage for this rare gift."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:16 pm

"Thank you" Xander said accepting it. "and good luck."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 am

Venom551 wrote:
Callisto went with Aridonis, arriving at Orion's large encampment, the signs of battle had preceded their arrival across the land.

Orion sat in his pavilion eating and planning his siege of Olympus.

"This way", Aridonis said walking.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Callisto followed Aridonis as she looked around the camp at the well disciplined Legionnaires.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Aridonis headed toward the pavilion.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:56 am

Ares in his weakened state, could only maintain teleporting a few hundred miles, giving Apollaine much of an advantage against him. She used all her strength to take her across the lands, and when she opened her eyes, a new landscape surrounded her. Tall trees and greenery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next