Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:31 am

Venom551 wrote:
Poseidon looked at him. "Oh can you now? Can you sooth this beast?" He said unconfidently.

"He has to at least try." Athena said.

"I'll do what I can", Aridonis promised.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:42 am

Nexus sighed laying back trying to think.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:42 am

Orion was marching his army south heading towards Thessaly, Lysander's force had moved into Thrace taking them. Other Legions occupied Macedonia and were landing in Sparta, Orion's' Greek Domain.

Adastros was marshaling his Athenian armies.

Achilles took Hector's dead body tying it to the back of his chariot before riding off to the Greek Camp, dragging his body behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:19 am

"Then go." Poseidon said to Aridonis. "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:19 am

Venom551 wrote:
Orion was marching his army south heading towards Thessaly, Lysander's force had moved into Thrace taking them. Other Legions occupied Macedonia and were landing in Sparta, Orion's' Greek Domain

Achilles took Hector's dead body tying it to the back of his chariot before riding off to the Greek Camp, dragging his body behind him.

Priam watched from the walls as his son was dragged away. Paris tried one last time to appeal to Apollonis for aid but could not find the god anywhere.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Achilles took Hector's body back to the Greek Camp.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Hours later a hooded man slipped into the Greek camp searching for Achilles
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Achilles sat in his tent thinking while Briseis slept.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:54 pm

"Great Achilles" Priam said meekly as he entered the tent.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Achilles looked over a little surprised by the visitor. "Who are you old man?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:30 pm

"A grieving father with no body to mourn over" Priam said pulling back his hood.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Helen sat by a fire in her quarters, saddened by everything, watching Paris out on the balcony. The flames flickered and then started to resemble figures. Apollaine then revealed herself beside the curtains and looked down at her.

"All that you saw in the flames just now, are versions of what can and will happen, depending on your actions. I can assure you only of this, that the city of Troy will be rebuilt numerous times even after you have gone. Risking your life for its walls and title... that is the choice you must make. But at the end of the day, rocks and mortar can be rebuilt... lives cannot."
"Will there be more death?"
"If you stay? Most definitely... you have angered the Greeks...they will not stop. But if you flee, what you leave behind might also be hard. Choose wisely..."
"What would you choose?"

Apollaine shook her head, "I do not love for the very reason it hurts..."

Helen watched her disappear and headed out to the balcony to stand beside Paris, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:40 pm

prydeman wrote:
"A grieving father with no body to mourn over" Priam said pulling back his hood.

Achilles stood up. "Priam...how did you get in here?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:58 pm

"This is my home" Priam said "I know all of it's secrets"

"My brother is dead" Paris sighed "without him Troy is lost and this is all my fault."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Achilles nodded and sat. "So why come here?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:08 pm

"It is not your fault... I've been thinking... lets leave Troy..." Helen suggested.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:27 pm

"Abandon my home" Paris said "I can't do that, my father needs me."

"To appeal to your mercy" Priam said kneeling in front of him "let me take his body back and give him a proper passing."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:31 pm

"Convince him to come with us... we can be together somewhere far away from all this, and be safe. Some land, where we're no one but ourselves."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Achilles looked at Priam and sighed. "Get off your knees King Priam..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:57 pm

"He will not abandon our home" Paris said "and neither will I."

"Thank you" Priam said rising.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Achilles looked at him. "You may take your son...how long do the funeral games last in Troy?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:27 pm

"Seven days" Priam said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:29 pm

"It is the same in Greece." Achilles said. "You have my word no Greek will attack Troy for seven days then."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:01 pm

"Thank you" Priam said bowing slightly as he left taking Hector back to Troy
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Achilles sighed watching him leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next