Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:41 am

Hector backed away tripping over a stone
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:45 am

"Get up Prince, I will not have a stone take my vengeance." Achilles said allowing him to get up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:12 am

Keith gut to his feet charging at Achilles.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:13 am

Achilles charged back at him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:59 am

Hector matched him for as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 am

Achilles finally found his opening and took it, driving his sword into Hector's chest.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:37 am

Hector stabbed at him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:58 am

Achilles pushed him forward and down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Hector groaned staring up at Achilles.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Achilles stood watching him die.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Hector lay on the ground dead a few minutes later
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Alea woke feverishly again, this time looking at them both curiously, "And who are you two strangers?! What are you doing to me?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ares circled Apollaine making her shift more uncomfortably.

"Your decision, milady?"
"I... I accept."
"What made you change your mind?"
"Apollonis... I've lost his love-"
"And you hope that this deed will repair it. What if he also finds out how you came to get the healing potion? Won't that jeopardise things further."
"I won't be telling him, and neither shall you. That's the bargain..."
"I see... come along milady."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 pm

"I am Hades, lord of the Underworld" Hades smiled at her "This young man is my son, he brought you to me to cure you."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:33 pm

"Oh, you're Had... oh that's okay... I wasn't interested in having you anyhow. And Underwood...where's that? He wants to cut me? I'm sick...what's the point of that?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:52 pm

"I don't really have time for this" Hades sighed "I have other things to do. Apollonis, hold her still."
Apollonis nodded holding Alea firmly as Hades made his move towards her to cure her of the poison.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:56 pm

"Angel..." Alea gasped seeing a bright light, and trembled, "But I don't want to go with!"

Apollaine looked over at her with a strange look, "I've got something... oh she's already being cured. Couldn't wait for me..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:16 pm

"You had you're chance and failed" Apollonis snapped "now leave, you're not welcome here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:21 pm

"I think you're forgetting who's really your sister! That woman doesn't deserve to be given this luxury of help!" Apollaine said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:35 pm

"She is more of a sister than you" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:39 pm

"Why? Because she would sleep with you?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alea looked at them both coming to, "That hasn't happened... certainly not while I've been awake."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:59 pm

"No, because she doesn't treat me like a child" Apollonis said
"Please children enough of the bickering" Hades said "Now you want this girl cured, fine it's done."
A blue fire spread across Alea's body burning out the poison.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Apollaine moved closer to Apollonis, "What was the deal? Apollonis?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:30 pm

"That is none of your concern dear" Hades said "now leave before I sick my dog on you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Apollaine stood immediately looking disgusted as she left twirling her skies with the light.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:00 pm

"And now, you two may leave as well" Hades said "I will collect my fee at my own leisure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next