Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans OOC

Go down 
+2
intangible
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:54 am

I'll come up with somethign for Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:29 am

Could make it so they can be shared characters actually. That way people can still kinda get who they want.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:33 am

It's okay, I like who I got. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:10 am

that works too, but doesn't really mater to me.

well, if nobody caught it Red Shadow is being mentored by Arsenal aka Red Arrow aka Speedy aka Roy Harper, founding member of the orginal titans. I'll put up a little info on him later. Also have an idea to use a character with Red Hood as a mentor to him, but no idea what to call him yet.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:12 am

Okay. Right now I'm just waiting to see if Tange is gonna do anything with the FF. If not they I can just throw in a Mad Mod/Riddler episode.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:27 am

sounds cool. I'm kinda thinking the team might be a little distrustful of the red hood's protege but he's much different from his mentor not going to be anywhere near as violent. I'm thinking more like kid flash in young justice or beat boy in teen titans
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:50 am

I like that idea. Like the stereotypical, hormone-fueled teenage boy.

Also, I'm not doing anything with the FF as of right now if you'd like to kick off the Mad Mod thing.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:53 am

It's not really a thing. It's just a series of random Mod and Riddler challenges they cook up and throw at the Titans at random times. No real arc or anything.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:53 am

yes indeed, cause the team needs someone to hit on all the female members.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:57 am

In other words, they need a boy to get punched through a wall every time he tries to hit on one of the female members XD
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:57 am

Right, I was thinking the same thing. You could just bring him in during the pool day thing and the Titans will recognize him as a partial member.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:03 am

right now I'm working on putting up the original information for the characters I just randomly cast as Anti-Titans out of my little universe. Dunno, may be useful later if anyone gets stuck. But I legitimately have nothing on Dragon or Goblin, just the other three...go figure. Goblin and Dragon I specifically pulled up for this RP. The other three pre-exist just because they're somewhat recently made and totally awesome haha.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:14 am

I'm still working out all the things I want for the red hood protege, all I have right now is that his mentor is red hood and he's part of the titans, possibly against hood's wishes.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:19 am

Oh, very well. Just present him when you're ready then.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:23 am

yeah, might be awhile. all I got right now is an image

Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Red_Hood_Costume_Redesign_by_CrimsonHorror

and personality. All I need now is a cool code name
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:26 am

Vermilion? Crimson? Scarlet? Something red.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:40 am

yeah, that's what I was thinking but not sure.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:48 am

But is he going to be brooding like Red Shadow? Also, I guess you like "red" characters.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:09 pm

There go the three Anti-Titans that I had as Anti-Pro's (they're originally analogs of a team I have called The Prodigies) before this RP. Like I said, the other two...pretty much totally open game there.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:14 pm

nah, but I might call him Pyre or combustion. give him fire powers.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:33 pm

So, what's the plan at the moment. I've only been half paying attention, been busy.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:51 pm

As far as plot, I'd like to wrap it up with the Fearsome 5
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:51 pm

at the moment, I think we're just kind of talking and introducing new members.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Wrap up the Fearsome Five. Who are all five anyway? Gemini, Dr. Light, Black Viper and who?

Ah so just getting to know each other. Okay, cool.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:55 pm

Laughing You're right, we don't really have the "Five" part down, do we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans OOC
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next